《 24 - His Family 》

A/N: Im so sorry for the late upload huhu. It's cause wattpad deleted my chapter;( Anygays, can I just say how u guys r such adorable dorks HAHA
~°•☆~°•☆

Nervousness and thrill ran down through the back of your spine.

Somehow, Levi convinced you to join him with his 'family reunion'.

What was even more embarassing was that he asked permission from your Grandmother. And she agreed without hesitation suprisingly.

You two weren't a couple, so it wouldn't be that uncomfortable when a conversation would happen to erupt from his relatives.

Ever since he opened up to you about his family, you knew your limitations especially when things are sensitive to him.

You also knew that you'd meet his uncle, Kenny, and his other relatives since his parents sadly passed away.

So it brought the two of you here.

Sitting on the passenger seat was you with Levi driving on the driver seat beside you.

You two had set off early in the morning at 5am. It had been an hour ever since you last stepped on land.

But the car ride was enjoyable much to your satisfaction.

You blasted your favorite music and sang along wih them. Sometimes you'd dramatically act and lip sync.

Little things like those would make Levi suprisingly happy. Or anything from or about you really.

From your personality to your looks and from your fears to your inspirations, he loved every single bit of you.

Anyways, Levi informed that you two would be staying at his family's house two days and a night.

It seriously felt like you two were lovers where the scenario was the girl meeting her boyfriend's family.

But it wasn't like that at all.

Levi was foreign with friendships and relationships. He wasn't anti-social due to his occupation as a businessman, but he lacked knowlede with the interaction of human beings... in a friend-ish kind of way.

You looked out from your window to see trees everywhere.

It produced shade so it shielded the sunlight giving off a cozy and relaxing atmosphere.

It seemed like a place with less human contact. Did Levi purposely chose this spot? You thought to yourself.

Levi stole a quick glance from you who was looking outside in deep thought.

Until he spoke, "I built a house for my family here because reporters and the media won't be able to figure they live here."

You nodded your head in understanding.

"Are we there yet?" You shifted your position since your butt was slightly numb from sitting.

He chuckled. "Well we're here."

"Yes! Land!!" You happily exclaimed.

But your expression quickly dropped as soon as you saw the house. It reminded you of the realization that you were meeting his family, as a friend though.

And so you added, "Oh wait-"

He then parked his car which made your heart pound even louder.

The house was large. But it fitted the whole cozy woodland vibe though. (A/N: You can imagine the Cullen's house from Twilight)

"L-levi are you sure this is the right one?"

"Are you saying I'm dumb to easily forget my family's house?" He raised an eyebrow.