Creating Memories

You sighed as you reclined in your seat of the airplane. You had just gotten married and were on a flight from Japan and expected to land just outside of Venice. Your wife had been wanting to go there since you both first met back at UA High School. Your wife? Momo Yaoyorozu. You and her started dating in your second year at UA and you both really hit it off well. Well enough that you both stayed together, got engaged and finally married. As it stands right now, you guys were flying off to your honeymoon and honestly, you couldn't be more excited.

You yawned once the back of your neck hit the pillow on your seat as your wife stayed upright beside you, so giddy she looked like she was going to explode of happiness.

(Y/N): Hey, Babe?

Momo: Yeah?

(Y/N): No offense, but are you happier about the Venice trip or us?

Momo: The trip.

You looked up at her and saw Momo giggle to herself. You rolled your eyes and smiled as you sat back up.

(Y/N): I see my sarcastic humor has rubbed off on you. I have no idea if this is a good or bad thing.

Momo didn't answer verbally but she did lean over and kiss you on the cheek. You rolled your eyes and wrapped an arm around Momo and slightly tugged her over to you. She giggled some more and leaned her head down against your shoulder while going over stuff on her tablet. You slightly glanced over to see what it was but Momo quickly got off of you and away from you.

Momo: (Y/N)?!

(Y/N): I know, I know. Don't get involved in every little thing.

Momo: Hey, don't beat yourself up over it. I love spending time with you. But sometimes I would like some time to myself.

(Y/N): I understand, Momo. Sorry.

Momo leaned over and pecked your cheek. You smiled over at her and she smiled back. You then reclined your seat again and sighed as the private plane finally made it into European airspace. You then fell asleep, resting up until you landed. After what felt like a few minutes, you felt the plane shake a little and you were forced awake. You yawned and slowly got up from your seat. You saw Momo smiling out the window with her hand gripping yours.

(Y/N): What's up?

Momo: We're here!

Momo turned back to you and smiled widely. After getting off the plane and getting your bags, you both got a car and drove down towards the edge of Venice. You both got your hotel room ready and entered. You smiled as you placed your bags onto the bed, walked over and opened the curtains to see some of the roads and the town of Venice.

(Y/N): So, what do you think we're going to be-

Momo: Don't worry! I already have a variety of plans and ideas on what we can do and where we can find for food and other-

(Y/N): Whoa! Momo. Calm down. This is a honeymoon, not a field trip from school.

Momo: I know, I know. But it's the first time I've been here and-

(Y/N): Momo. I'm not saying we can't do anything you want to, but it doesn't need to be a constant.

Momo: (Sighs) Right.

You walked over to her and wrapped your arms around her and hugged her. She placed her head against your chest.

(Y/N): So, what do you want to do first?

Momo's eyes lit up and she broke free and walked over and grabbed her itinerary.

Momo: Well, first off, I was thinking we could go to see Piazza San Marco and take a couple of Gondola rides and then we could go out to eat and finally try Italian food. Not that I would like too, as you know I have but then you could try it and see just how well you enjoy it.