BIG | NEWS

Hi everyone!

As you know this book is incredibly close to my heart. It very much contains feelings that mirror my own and the characters feel like little children of mine. The ability to share these characters and this story with you is on is one of the reasons that I adore Wattpad and I'm so glad that so many of you could enjoy this story and that I could take you on this wonderful journey with me.

However, I wrote this book when I was fourteen. FOURTEEN.  And as much as I love my fourteen-year-old mindset, I'm sixteen now and although it doesn't seem like a lot, I'm quite self-critical and, looking over my own work (I recently reread this book for the first time in ages) although it still tugged at my heartstrings, I couldn't help but cringe sometimes. I still adore the characters and how the plot fits together but I have grown a lot since I was fourteen and I think Cleo and Shane deserve a little better. 

Most of this is probably due to the fact that this book was a first draft.

Which is why...

I will be rewriting Suicide Helpline.

Another reason for this is because the coronavirus has got me locked up in my house with nothing to do but a heck load of coursework and writing. 

The original will ALWAYS be on here on my profile as it is now as it will always hold a piece of my heart. However, over the next few days, the rewrites with be posted under the title of Suicide Helpline (New Edition) in which I will attempt to spin out the story I think my character truly deserves. And don't worry, our beloved phone conversations will still feature :) Most of the plot will be the same but the writing will be a lot more polished and we'll get more insight into characters such as Eddie, Vaughn, Kiara and Jaxon throughout the book.

Thank you so much for all your ongoing support, I don't think you understand just how grateful I truly am <3