Chapter 36

"Hello?" Chaeyoung's voice rang through the room.

"Hi Chaeyoung"

"Omg Minho, I missed you, how have you been dude?" The girl asked excitedly.

"I'm okay, Hyunjin's here too" he told her.

"Hey" Hyunjin then greeted her too.

"Hiiii, omg you guys, I missed you, but I got a new phone and lost my numbers, because apparently I only had them saved on my phone, so I couldn't call you, I have big news" she told the two guys.

"What is it? I have something to ask you , but you can go first"

"Well, I'm moving schools, because my parents think I should be more independent and could get my own apartment and I thought to myself, if I move I might as well take the opportunity to get out of this hellhole of a school, so guess where I'm moving" she exclaimed.

The two boys looked at each other, eyes wide, putting the pieces together.

"No way" Hyunjin screeched.

"Yes way, I'm moving next week!"

"Omg yes, we're gonna introduce you to all our friends, they're gonna love you, ayy and maybe we can find you a love interest" Hyunjin was excited to say the least, so was Minho, he was just less vocal about it.

"I look forward to seeing you" Minho just told the girl.

"Yeah, me too, now what did you wanna ask me?"

"Oh right, well you've always been known for having great love advice and I kind of have a little problem"

"Oooh, Minho has a crush, tell me about him"

"Well, his name is Jisung and he joined our school not too long ago, he became part of our friend group and unlike other people when they first meet me, he didn't judge me and actually gave me a chance and then something happened with him and for some reason he told me and we got to know each other better and I trust him already even with major trust issues  because he just has this aura around him and I cuddled him to sleep a couple of times and then even I fall asleep, it's like he makes my insomnia go away and he's just adorable to be honest, like he has these chubby cheeks that make him look like a squirrel, especially when he's eating and he always stays so positive despite the shit he's gone through, trust me it's a lot" Minho rambled.

"Wow, dude you're in deep" Chaeyoung said, it made Hyunjin chuckle.

"I guess I am"

"But then what do you need my help for? He's gay right?"

"Oh yeah, thank god, but he's gone through a lot recently and I know for a fact that he's not ready to be in a relationship like at all, even I don't know if I'm ready and that sucks, because I wanna tell him and make a move, but I don't wanna ruin the friendship we have by outing my feelings and then him probably rejecting me" Minho quietly said, his mood dropping.

"Wow, that sucks, but if he's not ready now, he probably will be later. I suggest that you just keep spending time with him, get to know each other better and just enjoy his company. He might end up liking you later, when he's ready. When whatever he's dealt with doesn't affect him as much anymore. That you can't get together now, doesn't mean you can never get together. Just start by getting closer and maybe slowly start dropping hints you like him" Minho thought about the advice for a little, then slowly nodded.

"That's actually really helpful, thank you Chaeyoung, no problem my man, now I trust you to introduce me to him when I get there"

"Of course, also if you need help settling in, just call me, Hyunjin and I'd be happy to help"

"Hey! Why are you speaking for me  maybe I'm not happy to help" Hyunjin almost yelled.

"Fuck Hyunjin, I can hear you, quiet down and shut up, you're helping, whether you like it or not" Minho told the once again overly dramatic boy.

"It's fine guys, I'll call you if I need you, now Hyunjin, how is your love life going?" The question makes Hyunjin blush a bit, thinking about his boyfriend now.

"I have a boyfriend, we got together yesterday, his name is Seungmin, he acts like satan to everyone, except to me, he's actually such a softie inside and he looks adorable especially when he's wearing my clothes, because they look so big on him and then he has sweather paws and he tries to cover his face when he blushes. This boy really does things to my heart" Hyunjin talked about his boyfriend, fondness laced his voice.

"Aww that's so cute, I'm happy for you"

"Thank you, I'll introduce you to him"

"Yeah you better, now are there any cute girls at your school?" both boys chuckled at that, not at all surprised.

"Yeah, well I guess they're certainly better than the bitches you still have to deal with, we don't talk to that many girls, because we're all just a bunch of gays, but Changbin is bi and before he started dating Felix, he talked to a few girls, I guess they were pretty cute, but it never actually worked out and then he found Felix, they've been going strong for about 6 months now"

"You're literally all gay? Why am I not surprised"

"Girl, you were our only actual friend in that old school, you're bi too, we literally radiate gay energy, the hets are just not fabulous enough, ugh us gays are too powerful" Hyunjin said in a sassy voice.

"Can't argue with that" the girl let out. "Now I don't have much time anymore, since I still have to pack most of my stuff and go through some paperwork for school and shit so I'll talk to you guys later, bye guysss"

"Bye" the two friends said in unison.

Chaeyoung hung up. The boys were happy they got to talk to her again and on top of that, she was coming to their school. Minho was also thankful for the advice and it actually helped him.

"Wow, I didn't realise how much I missed that idiot"

"Yeah me neither" Hyunjin agreed.

"You know, I have a feeling she's going to get along well with Chan, Changbin and Jisung, because I remember her also wanting to make her own music and rapping too, I listened to a few of her raps and they were all really good"

"Oh yeah, I kinda forgot about that, you're right. Well I hope they get along great, I don't think she's gonna have trouble fitting in though"

The rest of their hang out, they just talked about a bunch of things, before it was time for Hyunjin to go home. Minho offered to walk the boy home, but Hyunjin didn't want him too, he told him he was gonna call Seungmin on his way home, so it was fine. Minho didn't argue with that and just told him bye.

~

More and more people are starting to read this and I couldn't be happier, I love you all, I hope you're all liking the story, but if you think there are things I could improve, make sure to leave feedback.

Hope you enjoyed.