35 - Cute

The girls are already in class just listening to the teacher, or not.

Yena was making paper planes and letting it fly throughout the classroom. Hey at least it was art class. Wonyoung then was painting but spilled it on the floor. Sakura and Minju were playing around well chasing each other.

"When will you girls calm down?" Chaeyoung sarcastically said. She was the teacher at the moment.

"Give them time miss, they'll calm down" Eunbi said and smiled

"Actually its more nice seeing you guys chaotic than being very quiet. Coz when you guys are quiet it seems like something very bad happened" Chaeyoung said as she sat on the table. Don't worry she's wearing pants.

"Ms. Son!" Nako called out and asked the teacher

"Can I dance to your songs?" Nako asked

"Uh yeah sure, you guys can do whatever you want" Chaeyoung said as she just watched the girls in awe.

Chaeyeon and Yujin were talking at their seats about some things. Chaeyeon does adore Yujin so much, she treats her like a child

"Honestly you two need to get a room, stat!" Yena said disturbing the two.

"Unnie! I told you not to get in their way! I was picturing them for my Chaekura fan account!" Chaewon said who was frustrated because of Yena interrupting the two love birds. Chaeyeon could only chuckle.

"Yah Yena!" Yuri shouted

"Oh sh*t" Yena said and ran towards Yuri.

"Wait Chaewon, you really have a fan account of me and Kkura?" Chaeyeon asked

"Yeah, why won't I have one, you two look cute together." Chaewon exclaimed as she was looking at the picture that she took from the two.

"I know that Yujin has one right?" Chaeyeon asked

"Yeah, we both have fan accounts of the both of you and Yujin is like basically your guys child" Chaewon said and chuckled.

The room was so loud, the girls didn't care even if their teacher is there.

"Umm Chaewon, your girlfriend trip" Hyewon said as she tapped Chaewon's shoulders.

"What?!" Chaewon exclaimed and went to look for Minju who was now crying in pain as she had a scratch.

"Aish when will I tell you to stop running?"Chaewon scolded Minju.

"But it wasn't my fault" Minju whined

Hyewon then also went to Chaeyeon.

"Chaeyeon, Kkura is injured too tho" Hyewon said which made Chaeyeon shocked and stood up from her seat.

She went to Sakura and saw her also wincing in pain because of chasing Minju.

"Aish Sakuchan, Why won't you be careful?" Chaeyeon said as she tried to make Sakura stand up.

"Talk about relationship goals" Yujin said as she was sitting beside Wonyoung just looking at the two couples, Chaekura and 2kim

"Why are you guys running in the first place?" Chaewon asked as she placed Minju beside Sakura who was being treated by Chaeyeon.

"Kkura unnie teased me being a frog!" Minju exclaimed.

"Why did you say that Kkura?" Chaeyeon asked as she was cleaning the blood from Sakura's knees

"She started it!" Sakura shouted and glared at Minju. Minju just glared back.

Eunbi then went to them to see whats the problem.

"Okay you two better make up or no cuddles with your girlfriends tonight" Eunbi said

"Oob that's harsh" Yujin said as she was just enjoying what she was watching right now.

"What did she call you then?" Chaeyeon asked Sakura.

"She called me a hag! Can you believe that?!" Sakura said

"Yah, Minju, when did you learn to say that" Chaeyeon scolded her sister.

"Unnie your my sister, you should be teaming up with me!" Minju reasoned

"Yeah but, Chaeyeon is right Minju, we raised you well so that's a punishment for you" Eunbi said

"Okay you guys need to say sorry to each other" Chaewon said as she was finish treating Minju's scar on her knee.

The two apologized to each other and now were in good terms.

"You better not play around again Minju" Chaewon said as she kissed Minju's forehead. Chaewon then went to talk to Hyewon and left a blushing Minju on her seat.

"Oof Minju's blushing" Yena said and laughed.

"Be careful next time Kkura, also if your playing don't run around, you'll get injured badly." Chaeyeon said as she finished up cleaning Sakura's wound on her other knee.

"Okay, I'll talk to Yujin and Wonyoung first okay?" Chaeyeon said and kissed Sakura on the cheek and left her there blushing hard.

"Oof you too Kkura? You guys are weak" Yena said and laughed hard. Suddenly Yuri went to them.

"Just gonna play with Hiichan and Nako, ducky. Call me if you need me" Yuri said and kissed Yena on the lips also leaving her there. Yena then became red as a tomato.

"Who are you calling weak now huh?" Sakura and Minju said as they giggled seeing Yena so red.

"Guys, Yena is red hahahah" Hyewon noticed and announced it to the whole class.

Sakura then went to Chaeyeon who was talking to the maknaes. Sakura was pouting and Chaeyeon noticed.

"What do you want Kkura?" Chaeyeon asked but facing the maknaes.

"I think she wants a kiss unnie" Wonyoung said and chuckled

"Again?" Chaeyeon asked now facing Sakura. Sakura then nodded.

"Fine but this is the last one" Chaeyeon said as she kissed Sakura on the cheek and went back talking to the maknaes but the maknaes only squealed.

"Yieee! Sakura unnie likes it hahahah" Wonyoung said

"Eomma do it one more time" Yujin teased

"Ani, no more kisses for Kkura until we get back to the dorm" Chaeyeon joked then Sakura gasped.

"What!?" Sakura shouted

"Yes Kkura, you had enough for today" Chaeyeon said and poked Sakura's cheeks.

"Then no more cuddles for you too" Sakura said which made Chaeyeon pout

You're so cute when you're like that Chae

"Just kidding of course you'll still get those" Sakura said and pinched the cheeks of Chaeyeon.

"How about us unnie?" Wonyoung cutely asked

"Of course you guys also get cuddles" Chaeyeon said and hugged Yujin and Sakura hugged Wonyoung.