Prologue

Picture- Derek Hale 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not own the characters of TV show teen wolf such as Scott, Derek, Allison, Stiles, and so on. I do not own the show teen wolf. I do not own the ideas of the TV show Teen Wolf. (Though I wish I could be such an amazing writer as the writer of Teen Wolf!!!) I do own my characters such as Emily and her friend Stephanie because I created the two girls.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Prologue: The Only One

--Derek's POV

Crimson liquid dripped down my arms towards my hands, then running down my razor sharp claws to the floor. Hot blood rushed through my veins as I stared at the pathetic human in front of me.

"Please. Please." He stuttered as he backed away from me. "Please don't..."

His pleas fell upon deaf ears as I took a step towards the blonde haired jock.

"I'll give you money. I’ll give you anything you want just please, don't hurt me." He begged.

"You think I want your money?" I growled as I stood above his trembling body.

"Please. I don't want it anymore. I'll do anything."

I cocked my head to the side slightly, thinking about what exactly he was saying.

"I thought you said you wanted this Jackson." I said motioning to the werewolf aspects of my body.

I had lured the stupid rich kid out with great ease. I had gone out as soon as I got home after dropping Emily off at her house to find Jackson. Of course, Em had no idea of my plan and I wanted it to stay that way.

I hadn't forgotten about what my uncle had said about him. Jackson had been watching Em from the beginning and it wouldn't go any further after today. When I had approached him tonight, he had asked to be a werewolf again.

It was pathetic but I used this to my advantage. He fell for the same trick twice and now here we are, in the middle of the forest with him at my mercy.

"I thought this is what you wanted." I snapped with a smirk, only toying with him.

The teen shook his head frantically and opened his mouth to speak but quickly stopped when I moved closer to him.

"What do you want from me?" He mumbled.

"For you to stay away from both Scott and Emily McCall." I growled, growing more serious.

"Ok. I will stay away, I promise. Now let me go." He begged.

"I don't trust you." I said as I shook my head and a wicked grin formed on my face. I reached down and grabbed the shaking teen by the collar of his shirt. "I know what you have been up to and I know that you were using Emily to get to Scott and I."

"It was a mistake. I'm sorry." Jackson said as his eyes widened when I bared my fangs at him.

"I'll make you a deal." I paused, not sure if this was a good idea or not. "Run. Run as fast as you possibly can and if you can get away, I’ll spare you."

And with that, I dropped him. I had no intention of killing him but he didn't need to know that. Jackson quickly jumped to his feet and bolted off the opposite direction.

I slowly counted to ten in my head as my animal instincts kicked in. The thrill of the chase was upon me and there was nothing that could stop my Alpha side from chasing down its pray.

--------------------------------------------

Oh my goodness! :D It is finally here! haha the start of the second book! I know this is short (its a prologue)

Thank you all for being so patient today and over the month! :) Love you all and can't wait to get this book going! :D AND REMEMBER! I am going to enter this in the Watty Awards so if you like the chapters please vote if you want :) You don't have to but thank you so much if you do!!!