사십칠

When Jeongguk regained back his consciousness, he couldn't progress what was happening. He lifted his head, looking around for any sight of Taehyung. He felt blood on his temple but ignored the dried aching feeling of it, eyes snapping up. Because Taehyung was not with him, he could feel it in his heart.

"Angel? Angel where are you, come out come out this is not funny", Jeongguk mumbled, looking around before his eyes fell on the spot where Taehyung has been.

But he only found a small puddle of blood there.

"Tae? Tae Angel, stop hiding now", Jeongguk growled out even though he knew that this wasn't a game. And when realization hit him fully, he jumped onto his feet. "TAEHYUNG!!!", he yelled out, mind starting to spin as soon as he understood what happened.

And his mind went absolutely rigid.

Because he has just lost the most precious thing to him.

Which was exactly why he was so afraid of having a soulmate or to be romantically involved with someone, knowing about his thirst for blood, violence and gore and how dangerous he could become for the people close to him.

A soulmate was something precious, someone to stay by your side and love you, someone you could rely on and someone who was understanding you like no one else could. This type of person was worth everything in the world and once you met your soulmate, they'll become the center of your world, if you want it or not.

Many yearned to finally meet their soulmate, craved to have that special someone, others spent months, years, decades searching for them without ever finding them.

Jeongguk has always been afraid to accept the fact that he was afraid of love, shutting him out from feelings and the world around him and giving in to the thirst eating him up.

Taehyung changed that, Taehyung showed him that even a monster like he was one deserved to be loved. And that was why Jeongguk was so against having a soulmate.

Because he was like a drug addict, addicted to the dangerous wishes of his heart and the screaming voices inside his head, once he was without the violence he craved for, he was putting up a fight and then stopped missing it thanks to Taehyung.

Just because Taehyung was with him and stopped his mind, making him focus on just Taehyung as he then was the most important thing in his life, everything focused on Taehyung.

And when Taehyung would be gone, his thirst would strike back but more violent and brutal.

It wanted blood and Jeongguk was going to give it blood.

Preferably the one of Choi Minho.

"This is just a sick joke isn't it", Jeongguk mumbled to himself before he broke into laughter, loud cackling sounds escaping his throat before he threw his head back and started to scream. He screamed so loud that everything inside of him protested but he didn't care, only screaming louder before breaking into breathless cackles.

"Tae, my Angel, he didn't take you from me, no no", he mumbled, staring onto the little amount of blood before his laughs died out. "Choi, you daring daring man... taking someone that isn't yours what to do oh what to do with you", Jeongguk mumbled to himself.

His eyes turning darker and darker until nothing of his humanity was left in the threatening black eyes. Until the last rest was dead and he was back to being the maniac he has been before meeting Taehyung.

He was going to destroy Minho.

°°°

Jeongguk was standing in the middle of the screaming pathetic creatures to his feet, numb to the screaming piercing through his ears and whimpers to his feet. He was again surrounded by chaos and he couldn't have it another way.

He hummed, feeling the thick red blood running down his hands, splatters of the liquid visible on his cheeks but he paid it no mind, dark black eyes soullessly staring into space.

Namjoon was the one to find him standing there and he immediately ran up to him. "Jeongguk oh my fucking god what did you do? What happened?! Where's Taehyung, Jeongguk where is he? We went to the mansion and found neither him or you there, only blood! What the fuck is going on?", he asked with raised worried voice.

But he stepped back when he saw the swirling black of insanity back in Jeongguk's orbs, instinctively knowing that the man was now in a dangerous mood. In a mood to kill. And he wasn't seeing any difference between friend and enemy.

"Choi Minho took my Taehyungie. He took him, Joonie. So I destroyed his favorite toys", the maniac chuckled, making an uncaring gesture towards the dead bodies surrounding him and Namjoon gasped in horror.

Because Jeongguk has just destroyed the town hall.

He alone did destroy the city's politic location.

"Jeongguk, this is absolute madness. You can't go against the governor like this, everyone will try to destroy us! To kill us! What would Taehyung think of you, please snap out of it!", Namjoon begged and Jeongguk turned to him with a snap, growling angrily at him.

"Choi took my Angel, Namjoon! He took Taehyung! I don't fucking care what I did, all I care for is Taehyung! He's mine and Choi dared to lay his filthy fingers on him, not only one but two times already and I'm done playing after the rules of the game. I'm making my own game now", Jeongguk grinned maliciously and Namjoon shuddered.

"Let's just focus on getting Taehyung back, alright?"

"Oh, I already have a plan on how to get him back. But first, I'm gonna let Taehyungie play. You don't know him like I do, don't know his fire. I'll let him have his revenge first before I go interrupting his fun", Jeongguk cackled, his sinister smile twisting his face.

"We'll destroy Choi together."

~

It's starting to come to the all changing end...

Ela_koo