사십팔

There was a bag over Taehyung's head. There was a bag over his head and he was freaking out because he couldn't see anything. A hand was on his arm and preventing him from escaping. There was also the sickening feeling of blood on the side of his head, right on his temple.

He was dragged upwards after the vehicle came to a stop, thrown inside after regaining his vision just when he wanted to jump at Minho and kill him. He was beaten, hit and slapped until he was coughing up blood, then a bag was roughly dragged over his head.

Minho's presence was close to him and there sometimes lingered a hand over his ass causing Taehyung to growl furiously because Minho yet again was taking advantage of him being weak. It was always like that. Taehyung has realized that Minho was not a strong man.

He was a coward. A coward hiding behind his powers and taking advantage of others while they were physically weak to not fight him. Just like he did to Taehyung, keeping him weak and unable to stand up for himself.

These times were over.

Because Jeongguk has taught him it was okay to accept your inner demons. So he was going to do anything to get back to his loving soulmate. Also because Taehyung that without him, Jeongguk was a ticking time bomb.

The bag was roughly removed from his head before his chin was roughly grabbed and a gag placed between his soft lips, making him groan as his hands got brutally tied together as well. Minho's ugly vision appeared in front of him, bleeding wounds already treated and Taehyung glared at him.

"Be a little nicer, that's my fiance. Only I can toss him around", Minho said, replacing the grip around Taehyung's chin with his own and studying his face. "You got even prettier, my flower. I forgot to tell you this since you were busy trying to kill me", Minho chuckled, inspecting Taehyung's face intensely.

Taehyung felt like insects were crawling all over his face by the disgusting stare so he stared back with all of his hatred for the man lacing in his eyes. "You don't want to break, don't you? That's so unfortunate, you'll obey me or I'll make you suffer again. I'm persistent, as I told you, my flower. You're mine and I'd gladly kill your stupid soulmate to have you just for myself", Minho told Taehyung.

His eyes widened when Taehyung suddenly jumped forward and tried crushing his skull but he was quickly dragged back, hands coming down to hold him down but Taehyung was burning with rage, cursing through his gag at Minho.

"Seems like you're not ready to behave, huh", Minho said and fixed his new but already ruffled suit before looking to his man with angry eyes. "Bring him down to my room and tie him up. I'll come visit him when I'm done", Minho ordered them sternly before throwing Taehyung and irritated glare.

"You wanted it like that. I can treat you like a Queen, Taehyung. But I can also treat you like dirt if you disobey me. Now bring him inside, I don't want my pretty flower outside for too long", Minho said and a smirk stole its way onto his face.

"No one can stare at my beautiful toy except me."

°°°

Taehyung was dragged through an unknown hall, bile in his throat because of the disgusting display of wealth in this house. There were people hungering in this city yet Choi Minho had everything to wish for and even more.

It was so unfair. Taehyung couldn't wait to take all of this away from Minho.

"Where are you bringing him?!", he suddenly heard a voice and merely scoffed, his eyes squinting while he was still held in the middle of his captors, feet almost dragging over the floor from how roughly they were treating him.