FULL BOOK FOR PEACH KISSES NOW AVAILABLE

Hi everyone,

This is an edited version of the previous paid announcement.

Before anyone gets into it with me, the description clearly says that this only contains a few chapters and that this was a paid book.

The price of the book is $17.50, but every month I lower it to $9.99 for a certain amount of time. As of the 19th of August, it is currently on sale until the 20th of September.

For anyone who can't use actual money, or PayPal, but you do use Amazon gift cards, etc., I do accept those. Not the gift card itself, but you could purchase something off of my wish list for the price of the book. (As requested by many of my younger readers, I appreciate you guys sm!)

To get it at sale price you need to purchase it directly from me, using PayPal, if you don't have PayPal, I will either recommend that you get one, or I will send you an invoice and you could pay with your card

I don't accept CashApp, Venmo, Applepay, etc. because they aren't available in my country.

Payments are sent to Levia280

Otherwise you can purchase it here. https://payhip.com/Cr4vinzsEbooks, or link in Wattpad Bio

My email is also: zcr4vinz@gmail.com and you can furthermore contact me on Instagram @z._cr4vinz. 

Thank you to everyone who made this possible, if you can't do any of those options, you can do Pay to read on Dreame & iReader where you pay by chapters. It's a cheaper alternative.

I appreciate the support from everyone who has purchased previously, and as a result I'm planning on also reducing the paperback price sometime this month.