Chapter 47 - Am I in Hell Yet?

UA is hell.

Yes. You read that previous sentence correctly. Why?

BECAUSE I CAN DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! LIKE, HALF THE SHIT I NORMALLY DO IS IN THE RULE BOOK! DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I WAS FORCED TO SLEEP BECAUSE OF BREAKING THE RULES?! TOO MANY FUCKING TIMES! IT LAST ONLY TEN MINUTES, BUT THAT TIME BUILDS UP!

DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I CAN DO IN TEN MINUTES?! MORE THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE!

They're on the right track on how to punish me, but damn!

I will say that has one benefit, though: I'm starting to build an immunity to Nemuri's quirk. That's how much they are knocking me out. The time of being asleep is going down, and it takes more to knock me out like drugs.

If I'm correct, however, Nemuri is being forced. I don't know what they are hanging over her, whether it be her costume taken away or her sex toys (don't ask how I know that), but she is forced. She and Hizashi let me get away with whatever. Nezu sometimes. I only get in trouble if the others are around.

Either way, I'm issuing a rebellion! With my ultimate creativity, I have built the symbol of resistance and set it in the middle of the dining table of the teacher's apartments: the rule book ashes continually burning in a glass box.

I think I did my job well there.

But let me tell you something: the drama doesn't end there. Damn, a lot of colons are being used today. Anyway, I wish it does, but it doesn't.

The students have been going nonstop trying to learn the relation between Shouta and I. Now, I wouldn't mind this if it wasn't for the fact that they are damn determined to know! The worst part is that I can do nothing about it! For some damn reason, I don't get the right to give students detention! Shouta can, but not me! I swear he's trying to torture me. For the shit I pull, I'm not surprised. But still, I have a life to live here, mate! Thankfully, I spend less time with them because I'm a teacher's assistant.

Well, with all this stress, I decided to break out of UA and go to Mom's house. I already finished grading everything the teachers gave me, so I have nothing to do here. I even got the helmet fixed! I'm just waiting for the parts to be replicated to build CAT 2.0 or something. I don't know on that shit yet. Maybe DOG will finally be a thing for all I know.

I arrive at the house and knock on the door because that's called being polite. Mom should be off today if I remember her schedule correctly. I'm glad I did because she opens the door, noticing me and pulling me into a hug.

"Oh, Izu! I'm surprised you're here today! Come in!" Mom exclaims as she welcomes me in. The first thing I notice is how disorganized it is. I'm about to set to work because I'm not allowing my mom to live in a dump. I was going to.

Until this ball of brown fur crashes into Mom. Then it looks up, revealing this black-faced animal. Mom giggles before lifting the mass fur ball into her arms. It's about ten pounds, probably. It takes me a moment to recover.

"Mom, why the flip do you have a bear cub in your apartment?" Before you laugh it me, it seriously looks like a bear cub.

Too bad, Mom does laugh at me, "Izu, this is a puppy, not a bear cub! It's a Saint Bernard/Golden Retriever Mix" Thinking about it. It does look like a dog. The little fucker has the nerve to look at me and wag its overly fluffy tail. Don't get me wrong; I don't mind animals. I just don't like them in my home because they leave fur, get dirty, and are overall not clean creatures. That's why I never had a pet. Hold up, wait a moment.

"Those are both large breeds of dogs." Like, Golden Retrievers I don't know. I think that's more in the medium range. BUT A SAINT BERNARD? I HAVE SEEN THE PICTURES OF THEM IN THE SNOW! THEY ARE SOME BIG FUCKERS!