Character's Abilities/ Introduction

Name: (Y/N)Age: 22Nen type: Emitter/ Transmuter however

Name: (Y/N)
Age: 22
Nen type: Emitter/ Transmuter however...
(Y/N)'s emitter aura is green and she can use it to heal severe injuries. But there are consequences to it. When she heals a small injury, like..a paper cut or a small scratch, it will get transferred to her body.

But it won't effect her in any way. If she heals a big injury, like a deep wound or a brutal gun shot. The blood spill from that wound will be sent to her, making her blood lust expand into a bigger aura when she let's it out.

A broken bone is a different case... If (Y/N) heals a broken bone, it won't work. If someone were to sprang something, she can't heal that either. Anything that is bone related won't heal at all.

Unless (Y/N) were to release 100% of her aura. But she knows she'll never do that unless it was for a serious reason. She can also use her healing ability to cover her body for protection.

It will take an average Nen user an immense amount of Gyo to see it. But if their Nen abilities is powerful, like the Phantom Troupe, they'll be able to see it with just a small amount of Gyo. (Now onto the transmuter;)

(Y/N)'s transmutation aura is used on her roller blades. (yes, roller blades. I was trying to find a unique and creative weapon for the protagonist to use. For example: Hisoka using cards) (Y/N)'s roller blade wheels aren't really wheels

They're disguised as wheels to make her look like a regular person who loves to ride around in skates. Her Nen wheels are made out of polyurethane and rubber. She can control the speed and where they go.

She is also good at using Ko. Ko is an advanced technique. (Y/N) focuses all of her aura into one part of her body and releases it to make massive destruction. It took her a while to master Ko but now she can use it very well.

Transmuters in Hunter x Hunter are well known for being, "whimsical liars." If you read her age, you can see that she's twenty two years old. About that part.. (Y/N) uses her Nen to make herself look like the same age as Gon and Killua.

  (Y/N) uses her Nen to make herself look like the same age as Gon and Killua

(aren't you cute:) the outfit can be your favorite color)

She's similar to Biscuit Krueger in a way. (Y/N) doesn't lie about her age nor tell people how old she really is. People just assume she's a kid because of her appearance. When someone teases or makes fun of her, she'll "teach them a lesson" and let them off with a warning.

If they happen to make her mad, like I explained earlier, she'll tell them her age. Now.. When people like Hisoka ask her how old she is... (you'll have to find that out later)

But if someone underestimates her age and ability, she'll snap and kill them if she has to. If someone were to see through her disguise, (Y/N) wouldn't really care much about it. But if she knows she's about to lose a fight, she'll transform back into her original form.

If someone were to ask her, her age, she'll tell just say something like: "Not something you would expect." Or.. "I'm older than you think I am." (Y/N) doesn't really tell anyone her age unless they see her real form.

Catching the enemy in shock, which gives her the advantage to finish them off. The limitations of her transformation is unknown.
_______________________________
"We'll accept anything you leave here, but don't ever take anything away from us." -Meteor City's motto..

Backstory: Born underneath a pile of rubble, to be found upon the brink of death by two parents. (Y/N) grew up with no one in her life to save her from that wreckage she calls home. Meteor City is a junkyard inhabited by outcasts.

People who live there do not exist in any official records and the existence of the city itself is known to very few people. Not much is known about the city; much of the information on it is shrouded in mystery.

It is rumored to be at least five-hundred years old, and was believed to have been founded by a dictator who wanted to separate the human race. Since then, it has been a dumping ground for other countries.

The city is said to have the most diverse ethnic background and its population estimated at eight to ten million people. (Y/N) ran into the Phantom Troupe at one point in her early teen years.

But that didn't really cause anything. (that's how she heard of Nen in the first place) She taught herself over the years to learn and perfect her Nen abilities. When she heard about the hunter exam she thought a hunter license could make her life easier and relief her of some of the stress she's been living in.

"I didn't really expect to meet two weirdos..." - (Y/N)