c h a n g h o

Requested by @hankwissed

Minho was currently lying on his comfy bed, his long white tail wrapped around his leg and his cat ears hidden underneath his beanie. The hybrid male has been trying to sleep but he couldn't without hugging anything or anyone. Sure he could grab a pillow or plushie to help him sleep, but they didn't give him the  warmth he craved for. He would've cuddled with his 3 cats, but they were all asleep. His members had left and the only person who was available was his boyfriend, Changbin, who was currently in Chans room, working on some lyrics.

Minho knew he could go to his boyfriend for cuddles, but he didn't want to disturb the younger, even when his boyfriend has said many times that he wasn't disturbing him.

Minho let out a sigh, the hybrid was still staring at the ceiling. He finally decided that he'll dance for a while, which will hopefully tire him out. The male got up and changed his clothes into a huge oversized jumper and joggers. His beanie still covering his fluffy ears and his tail now wagging behind him. He headed towards the small practise room and played some songs. The first song was Dance The Night Away by Twice.

Minho wasn't sure how long he was in the room, dancing his heart out but when he was finished it was nearly 11pm. He turned the music off and went back to his room to take a shower. When he finished showering, and changed his clothes again, he noticed that Changbin still hadn't returned, so he decided to go check on him. As he got closer to Chans room, the hybrid could hear quiet music and a voice coming from behind the door. He opened the wooden door, and walked in. Changbin was sat on Chans bed with a notebook in front of him , scribbling some things down. Minho noticed the frustration on his boyfriends face.

"Hey Binnie." Minho greeted, sitting next to the 'dark' male.

"Hey babe," Changbin greeted back, still not looking up from his notebook, "I thought you were asleep."

"I tried to, but you know I cant without hugging anything or anyone." Minho explained, his tail now wrapping around his chest.

"Awe, babe, you should've came to me for cuddles." Changbin said, finally looking up from his notebook.

"I know," Minho sighed, "and I know you said that I could come to you even if you're busy, but i'll feel bad."

"Awe kitten. You're so cute." Changbin cooed, "Come, sit on my lap and you can finally sleep. You look tired."

Minho shuffled onto the youngers lap, his tail now wrapping around Changbins chest, and his ears laying flat on his fluffy black hair. The side of his face pressed onto Changbins chest.

"Night kitten." Changbin whispered, stroking Minhos ears, making the hybrid purr quietly.

"Night Binnie." Minho whispered back, slowly drifting to sleep.

********

I wrote this chapter on my laptop and honestly it' so much easier. I should do it more XD

Hope you enjoyed 💞💕💘