Chapter 14 😺

~HOSEOK POV~

I had no choice but to follow Yoongi when he made a break to run after Namjoon. He's pissed at him and rightfully so. He told us that y/n wasn't at the house and it would just be her parents that night. He was the one that watched the house for days and didn't dare let anyone else take over that duty. I just always put it down to him being thoughtful since he barely slept because of it but clearly he lied.

Though we do have fault too, once we gathered her parents in their livingroom was it then he told us Y/n was in the house so Namjoon, Jimin and Taehyung went looking for her. We could of all left and not done a thing to Y/n or her family but our rage for them was too much and didn't think clearly. My thoughts about Y/n was that we were going to leave her alive since our faces were covered but clearly what Jungkook caught Namjoon doing Y/n said otherwise. But there's nothing that can be done about it now except move on from it and in my opinion that's what Yoongi should do, move on and get over it.

I held back Yoongi the best I could, he was trying his damn hardest to get out of my grip around his waist but I don't want them to fight, it could end ugly.

"Hoseok let me go!!" Yoongi

I shake my head into the back of shoulder.

"No, no fighting. We're at fault too it's not all Namjoons fault."

Yoongi stopped struggling to pause and turn around to glare at me.

"I know that but Y/n wouldn't have scars if it wasn't for HIM! We could of waited for another time!" Yoongi

He pointed at Namjoon who was currently sitting on the bed with Jungkook and Jin holding him back from trying to get at Yoongi but he seems oddly calm right now.

"True, but we didn't leave, we didn't wait for another time." Hoseok

I tried to talk as calmly as possible, he scoffed and opened his mouth to speak Y/n came running into the room with Jimin right behind her.

"WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?! WHATS WITH ALL THE FIGHTING?!" Y/n

She did not look happy and I don't blame her. She won't have a clue why Namjoon and Yoongi broke out to a fight but she's not stupid one of these days I can see her finding out about us and I dread that day because she's such a lovely person and doesn't deserve anything that we've done to her.

"WELL?!" Y/n

She looked around the room at us. I'm actually surprised that our naked selves don't seem to bother her right now and she hasn't even tried to look us up and down. Namjoon sighed and Yoongi scoffed to then run past Y/n with Taehyung and Jin running after him with Jimin disappearing from behind Y/n. It's now just me, Namjoon, Jungkook and Y/n left in the room.

The silence was bothering me as I shifted side to side on my feet. I didn't know what to tell her, what could I tell her, the truth? I don't like lying and I'm afraid one of these days I might let it slip, but hopefully, I don't.

"Myself and Yoongi just had a disagreement, that's all." Namjoon

I let out a breathe that I was holding but then sucked in another when she spoke again.

"What about?" Y/n

She held her hands on her hips walking further into the room to only now stand next to me. Usually I'm not bothered about being naked around the guys but Y/n, has only just seen us in human form for the first time yesterday and now she's standing right next to me while I'm stark naked, It makes me even more nervous and I could see Namjoon eye from the corner of his eye. I know that look, he's telling me to play it cool and to quit being so obvious, but I can't help it.