Chapter Forty Six

While Severus was talking to Tom, Harry decided to spend some time with Draco. The little boy was all to happy to see his best friend approaching.

"Harry! You better?" He shuffled over so Harry could sit on the bed with him.

"Yes, I'm all better. Thank you for helping, Draco." He received a proud grin in reply, "Say, darling, what are you drawing?"

"M drawin' fam'ly!" He replied happily, and Harry could make out a few of the figures. Lucius, Narcissa, Severus, Draco himself (who was drawn a lot smaller that every one else, at toddler size, which Harry found unmistakably adorable). There was quite a few more people, though, and he wasn't quite sure who they were.

"Who are all these people, love?"

And so Draco started listing everyone off, pointing to the obvious ones first, "Thas me, and mummy and daddy, and thas Sev'rus next to daddy. Next to mummy is auntie 'trix an her little boy. He doesn't have a face yet cause dunno what he looks like." He stuck his tongue out the corner of his mouth, "Thas you, next to Sev'rus."

Harry smiled at the small boy, noting the black blob a bit behind the Harry drawing, "What's this, sweetheart?"

"Thas Tom, silly. Oh oh! I forgots all daddy's friends. Oh Harry, there's not enough space."

Harry smiled, "It's okay, darling. You don't need to put all of your daddy's friends on there. You said it was just family, yes? And thank you for putting me and Tom on there, sweetheart."

"Well they are all family!" Hus voice lowered, "the death eaters, Harry." He piped up again, "they're all family! But maybe they can go on a different paper. I just draw Rabastan n Rudolphus."

Harry nodded. He had heard their names before, probably whilst talking to Tom.

Draco finished his drawing quietly, and Harry sat back watching him.

-----

I'm already working on the next chapter so it should be up in a few days.

This is once again unedited ;)