𝟒𝟗

(A/N: finally a long chapter because everyone has been asking me to write one uwu)

I walk as usual towards the bus stop next to my house, holding my cup of coffee in my hand. I reach the bus stop after a 30 seconds walk, looking around me with fast movements, expecting to see the bunny faced guy sitting on one of the chairs.

He isn't here yet... Weird.

I sit on my usual spot, sipping from my delishious coffee. Even though I drink the same thing every single day, I never ever feel bored from it. As an anonymous person once said,

'As long as there was coffee in the world, how bad could things be?'

I look around me, waiting for that moment when the bunny faced guy I've grown to be familiar with will appear in front of me, and surprise me with his smart-ass pick up lines, brightening up my morning before the long hours of tiring work waiting for me.

I still remember the first day I saw him. I chuckle a little, closing my eyes, as I recall our first meeting in this bus stop.

It was a normal sunny day. I was so nervous because I had my first work meeting that day. I sat down on one of the seats, waiting impatiently for the bus to arrive. I put my headphones, trying to calm myself a little.

A soft tap on my shoulder made me flinch and I turned my head, just to be met with a brown haired guy, who looked around my age. I took off my headphones and looked at him in a questioning way. He was smiling at me in a weird way. I raised my eyebrows, shooting him a "what do you want dude" look. He tilted his head a little then said,

"I’m sorry, something’s wrong with my eyes..." I furrowed my eyebrows, confused, and said,

"Oh?"

He smirked at me, and continued,

"I can’t seem to take them off you!"

"Are you that eager to see me hyungie?" A voice says right next to my ear, snapping me from my thoughts, and I jump from my seat, spilling my coffee all over the floor in the process. A laugh erupts from the same person, and I turn my head towards him, shooting daggers at him with my eyes.

"You almost gave me a hear attack Kook!" I say, hitting him playfully. He replies me with a smirk, and asks again,

"Are you that eager to see me today princess?" I glare at him, hitting him again, harder this time. "Feisty, aren't we?" He mumbles under his breath, but I decide to ignore that.

"Yah Kook! Stop calling me that!" I pout. "And what makes you think that I'm eager to see your annoying face huh?" I fold my arms across my chest.

He lifts an eyebrow, and replies, still smirking at me hotly,

"Maybe because you still came here to see me even though work is cancelled because of coronavirus?" I feel my cheeks getting a hundred shades darker, as I try to say something to deny his words, but I can't.

Because he is a hundred percent right.

"I- u-uh completely forgot a-about t-that..." I stutter out, while looking at my lap, trying to avoid his intense stare.

"Oh?" He says, smirking even wider. "Whatever makes you sleep at night, princess-" I respond by hitting him again, which thankfully shuts him up.

I look away from him, and mumble a little "I'm going back home".

I was humiliated enough, and I'm sure I look like a tomato, so the best thing I could do is to just escape, right?

I start making my way towards my house, without looking back, but the footsteps following me make me stop, and turn around, just to find Jungkook behind me.

"Why are you following me?" I ask, a little annoyed.

"My mother always told me to follow my dreams" he replies, with a wide grin on his face, and I can't help but blush furiously, my face turning even more shades darker than how it already was.

"O-okay" I mumble, and continue walking towards my destination. I feel an arm wrapping itself on my shoulder, and I look questioningly at Jungkook, the blush still evident on my cheeks.

"So you are letting me into your house?" I open my mouth to answer with a no, but he doesn't give me a chance to do so as he says excitedly, "Perfect!"

I mentally hit my face with my hand, trying not to admit that I didn't mind having him in my apartment at all. I live alone after all.

"I think there is something wrong with my phone Taetae..." He suddenly says, pouting, completely changing his hot persona to a cute one. I roll my eyes, trying not to fall for his charms.

Here we go again.

"Why Kookie?" I ask him. He grins again, his pout completely gone, and answers.

"Because it doesn't have your phone number!"

"Aish Kook-"

(A/N: thanks for +53k uwu ilysm <3)