Chapter 15

Lisa pov

After a while of me and Joy riding around I send a signal to Auntie Mu to get us back on the yacht. She slowed down the yacht and I slowly made my way over to the conveyor. As the Jet ski locked in, I turn it off and made my way off as I help Joy off too.

"Thanks for coming with me Joy" 

"It was no problem. I had a blast" Joy move her hair behind her ear as we look up at me with a smile.

"That's good. Let's go to the others. I'm sure you guys are all hungry" I smile at her and headed to the others as I waited for her.

"You girls hungry" 

"Yeah" 

I nooded and made my way up to Auntie Mu.

"Can you go to the boat market over there" I pointed to the the markets.

"Of course" 

"Thank you Auntie. Do you want anything?" I asked her before I left.

"Shaved ice and steam bun would be nice" I nodded and wave goodbye.

I walk back into the Yacht where all the girls are at. 

"We're pulling up to a boat marking, so get food when you see the vendors" They nodded at me and went to retrieve their money. I walked back out to the dock and look forward at the markets.

-

A few hours has passes now and the evening sun was now upon us. Auntie Mu stopped the Yacht for us as the girls went swimming or learn how to drive the Jet ski by me.

This was also the perfect moment to take pictures as while as before when they boat market went by.

"Nayeon? Don't you want to go in the water with the others" I asked as I see her watching the others.

"I'm fine with being on the Yacht but going in the water in another thing. Even though the water in clear, you can still see the darker part which scares me. Not to mention down below and the fishy"

I nodded as I took pictures of the girls playing water polo and the screaming passing girls on the Jet ski. After many shoots I look over at Nayeon who looks bored as ever.

"Do you trust me?" I ask her making her turn to look at me.

"Of course. After everything you did for me" I smile at her comment.

"Then get on my back"

"Excuse me"

"You heard right, get on my back" I point to my back as I turn kneel down.

"W-why" Even though she questioned me she still went on my back.

I stood up and place my arms around her leg as I held on to her tight.

"We're going in the water. Trust me. I won't go of you" I waited for her answer before I went in.

After a while she notice I wasn't moving.

"Oh okay then" Just like that I jumped into the water making her scream. 

"It's okay Nayeon. I'm here. I'm not gonna let go, promise" Nayeon nodded as she rested her body on my back and her head on my shoulder with her arms around my neck. I let go of her with on of my hands since the water made her lighter and she was floating too.

I propel myself to the girls as Nayeon look up from my shoulders. 

"Thank you so much Lisa"

"It's no problem" I smiled and felt a kiss on my cheek making my heart beat out of no where. I felt my face heating up as wells as.

That's weird.

"Lisa? Nayeon?" Dahyun said making the other turn to us.

"Hey ga-girls" I smiled at them as we got closer.

"That's one way to get Nayeon in the water" Momo teased and I felt Nayeon move closer to me

"Lisa. offered okay" 

The girls laughed and keep messing around with Nayeon.

"Where's Chaeyoung and Chaeyoung 2" I couldn't find them nor could I find Seulgi and Mina.

"They're on the jet ski, if you hasn't heard from the screaming" I look around once again and located the four of them circle around and screaming.

I took some pictures of the four of them screaming and took pictures of Momo, Irene, Jisoo, Dahyun, and Jeogyeon. I took some underwater pictures as well and careful so Nayeon doesn't get scared off my back. 

Jennie, Mina, Joy, Wendy, Yeri, Jihyo, and sana were playing water polo, volleyball and splashing water around. So far Jennie team consist of her, Jihyo, and Mina are winning. Joy team including her, Wendy, Yeri, and sana are losing by only five points. 

"Do you wanna do anythings? Join Jennie and the others or perhaps stay with Dayhun or maybe go on the Jet ski?"

"I'm fine where I am" Nayeon nuzzle into my neck. I felt my heart skip a beat once a again and the same heat crawled up to my face.

"Hey lisa..."

"Mhm?" 

"Do you think you'll ever fall in love?"

"It's part of life, isn't it? It's be impossible to ignore so I'll just embrace it"

"Oh"

"Why you ask?" Her question came out of no where. Quite random.

"No reason" I nodded.