Chapter 39 - 🖤

•Roxie's POV ~

It's been a month, one month without Damon. I haven't seen him yet but lily has, she started spending time with him again a week after we came back.

She kept telling me that she was still mad at him for making me sad but I know she missed him and I was right because when I first told her that he was going to come and pick her up, her face lit up. Her smile grew and she was bouncing on her toes.

Every time he came over to get her, I would be in my room with the door locked. I just wasn't ready to see him yet so I would say goodbye to lily and go to my room while Ness unlocked the door for Damon.

After I had left Damon's house with Lily, I called Ness and Jax to come over. There's not a proper way to mourn the loss of your unborn baby but I didn't even get the chance to and after everything that happened at Damon's place, all of the sad feelings that I didn't get to feel before came crashing into me.

They both came over to watch Lily for me while I spent five days locked inside of my room, crying my eyes out and just laying there staring at the wall or ceiling. I know I was starting to hurt lily, first I take her with me away from the only man who has been more of a father to her than her real one... mainly because she doesn't even know that he's her biological father.

Then, I lock myself in my room for five days and she's left without both parents. She's such a strong girl because she didn't complain about anything but that doesn't make all of this better. The day I got up from my bed is the day I promised to do better for lily and this time, I'm going to keep that promise... no matter what may happen in the future.

When ever I go to work with Ness.. Val, Enrique and Axel usually take turns watching Lily for me. Usually it's Val and Enrique because Axel has been pretty absent recently but when he is here, he spends his time with Lily. Since I work at Damon's club, there's a higher chance that I'll bump into him but Ness and Lucky usually keep a lookout on him for me so that doesn't happen and surprisingly, it never did.

As I would be working, I would sometimes stop for a few seconds to catch my breath and when I did, I would look around Damon's club and watch all of the people who went out with their friends or boyfriends and girlfriends to have a night out and let loose.

I haven't had a fun night out with a friend since... well, I can't actually remember. Probably because I never had one so since we have a day off of work tonight, Ness insisted that we go to the club to have fun.

Val and Enrique have asked to watch Lily for me tonight. She loves spending time with them just as much as they love spending time with her. She's even started calling them Nonna Tina and Nonno Ricky.

The three of them are in the living room right now while me and Ness are in my room trying to decide what I should wear.

"What about this?" She asks as she holds up an outfit that probably doesn't fit me anymore.

I let out a sigh, "Nope."

Ness throws the outfit into the pile with the rest of them and crosses her arms over her chest, "Why didn't you tell me you had nothing to wear? We could've gone to buy you some new clothes from the mall."

"I didn't know that I had nothing to wear until now." I tell her as I throw my self on my bed.

"Well, Ashley is going to be coming with us tonight and since she's not here yet, I'll text her and let her know to pick up something for you on her way over." She says while picking her phone up off of the dresser.