Family Introductions

(Y/N)'s Bedroom, Wattpad (Y/N)'s Dimension

A blue portal opens up inside of (Y/N)'s bedroom. Soon after, (Y/N) and Ruby step out of it and look back through.

Ruby: Maybe we'll get to see you guys later.

On the other side of the portal was the dimension A-00, where they just defeated the Salem of Ruby's dimension. The Multiverse Protection Force and Brodie were standing on the other side.

Multiverse (Y/N): If we do, it better be an emergency.

(Y/N): Yeah, yeah... sure buddy.

Multiverse Ruby: Bye bye!

Ruby: See ya!

Brodie: I'll make sure to write about you.

(Y/N): You better.

The portal then closes, leave (Y/N) and Ruby alone in the room. Ruby starts to observe the room, but her eyes immediately lie upon the large machine connected to a duel monitor desk setup.

Ruby: Is that the-

(Y/N): Multidimensional transporter I used to meet you? Yeah. Just like how I left it.

Ruby: It's... much bigger than the one we made.

(Y/N): Remnant has a way better bunch of stuff to build the thing.

Ruby looks at a poster on the wall above (Y/N)'s computer. It's a poster of the four members of team RWBY. (Y/N) saw Ruby eyeing the merchandise.

(Y/N): Uhh... I can take that down, if you want. It might be a bit creepy now...

Ruby: No, it's fine.

(Y/N) then starts to take in his own room, noticing something is off. Everything was left exactly as how he left it three and a half months ago, before he travelled to Ruby's dimension. The only difference was that his computer monitors were on standby mode.

(Y/N): Hold on for a second.

Ruby: What's wrong?

(Y/N) doesn't answer her. Instead he opens the door to the hallway and calls out to his mother, Candace

(Y/N): Mum?

Candace: Yes (Y/N)?

Her voice was calm, which was weird to (Y/N) as he was gone for such a long time.

(Y/N): How long have I've been gone? 

Candace: You've been gone? You mean since I left you to that... thing... you're building?

(Y/N): Uh... sure?

Candace: Hmmm... maybe two hours. I wouldn't know for sure.

(Y/N)'s eyes widen in shock. He both wasn't and was expecting and answer like that.

(Y/N): Thanks Mum.

Candace: No problem, sweetie.

Ruby: Did she say two hours?

(Y/N): Yeah...

Ruby: But you've been with me for four months or something along those lines.

(Y/N): We might of gone back in time.

Ruby: That's so cool.

Candace: Who's the girl I can hear with you?

(Y/N)'s head starts to fill with worry. How can he explain this situation.

Ruby: Come on. Introduce me already.

(Y/N): Fine... But don't make it obvious that you're from a web show.