1

I walked into the school pulling at my blouse today was the day my class was going to be going on a field trip to Stark Tower. Like, this is not what I was expecting when they said field trip ideas. 

"Good Morning Class", I said as I walked into the classroom.

"Yo, what up",

"Hey"

"MS. DeLUCA",

I entered a loud classroom, but at least they were all in their seats. I set my stuff down on the desk and sighed.

"Okay guys", I yelled, getting their attention.

"We're going on a field trip today, be on your best behavior blah blah blah, don't touch anything  unless you're supposed to", I said. I looked directly at Flash when I said this he was the one that gave me the most trouble.

"Ms. what if we have to use the bathroom and they have some cool stuff in there",

"Then don't touch it, Anyone have any questions before we start to head on the bus", I asked scanning the room for hands.

"No, ok let's go", I cheered before they started filing out of the classroom. I left the class last and turned to lock the door. Then we started to leave the building, because I wasn't trying to be late, you know what I'm saying. Like you can't keep the Avengers waiting.

The kids filed onto the bus and started to sit next to their friends while I gave the bus driver the directions. 

"So guys, while we are here you will be responsible for taking notes on the trip", I teased.

"Noo, pleaseee", they whined

"I'm just joking", they sighed in relief.

"BUT IF YOU GUYS have to do anything except pee don't do it in the bus, just because there is a bathroom does not mean stink up the whole bus, because that is disgusting", I told them. Then I took my seat.

I opened up a book that I brought and relaxed while everyone else chatted. 

"That's a good book, but the sequel is better", Mj told me. She was sitting across from me her legs taking up the seats in her row.

"Oh really, well I better read this one fast then", I chuckled. She cracked a smile.

"What book are you reading", I questioned.

She held it up so I could read it. Of Human Bondage.

"That's a nice one, but didn't I see you read that before", I asked her.

"Yep, re-reading books is fun with the right book", she told me. I nodded she was right, re-reading books was fun. 

"Hey Penis PArker, why are you sitting all alone, is it because you lied about being an intern at Stark Industries", I heard the annoying measly voice of Flash. As a teacher it was my duty.... let me stop.

"Flash being a dick isn't going to make yours longer", I chimed. That made him shut up real quick.

"Damn Ms."

"Oh she came for your neck"

I shook my head and went back to reading my book. I looked over and saw MJ laughing so hard.

"Omg, what is so funny", asked

"Nobody's ever made Flash shut up before",she cackled.

"Well he better get used to it", laughed