chapter 11

As I went to bed u couldn't help but wonder what my nickname was.

Time skip.

I was waking up as I see goddess hestia on top of me.

Ryo:*blushing* g-goddess!

My goddess leaned in closer and whispers in to my ear.

Hestia: hey there my Lil hero.

Ryo: w-what.

Hestia: that's your nickname Lil hero.

Ryo: b-but why.

Hestia: well your shorter then people your age and well Ganesha said you acted like a hero that saved his familia members so that's your nickname also they got posters of who all leveled up around the city so everyone knows now and you know what that means you'll be able to go deeper in the dungeon now.

Ryo: yay.

Hestia: hmm but we're going to have to do something about your armor tho.

Ryo: what do you mean.

Hestia: I mean your going to have to get better gear.

Ryo: I'll be fine.

Hestia: if you're sure.

Time skip.

As I got to registration i couldn't bring lily she's sick I saw miss enia.

Ryo: hi Miss enia.

Enia: hi ryo oh yeah congratulations on leveling up.

Ryo: thanks do does this mean I can go deeper in the dungeon.

Enia: yes but.

Ryo:*tilts head* bit what.

Enia: your gonna need some better Armor.

Ryo: no I don't.

Enia: oh really cause unless you have better Armor I'm not gonna let you in the dungeon.

Ryo: what no fair!

I then stomped my leg like a child that caused miss enia to smile.

Enia: tell you what why don't I go out with you to help pick out your armor.

Ryo:*pouting* fine.

Time skip.

As me and miss eina was looking through the armors they was all so expensive I even if this was the discount floor I then looked at the back at something that caught my eye I went to go see it and I saw.

I was amazed that it was so cool looking I looked at the price tag it was only $3000.

Ryo: hey Miss enia I think I found it.

Enia: hmm let's see.

She looks at it rather surprised she then looked at the tag seeing that it was so cheap it looked like it would be a perfect fit I tried it on it was a perfect fit I then went to the counter the name on the the tag was welf crozzo the maker as I got there to pay a guy was arguing with the shop keeper I saw a break in the conversation and said.

Ryo: um excuse me but do you have anymore stuff made by welf crozzo?

The guy looked shocked then begain laughing he then put a big box on the counter and said.

Welf: here you go all welf crozzo merchandise made my yours truly.

Ryo: wait so your welf.

Welf: yup and your the Lil hero right.

Ryo: yup.

Welf: well it quite an honor.

Enia: oh ryo I need to go see you later.

Ryo: ok bye miss enia.

I then paid for my armor.

I went with welf to a bench to look through his other stuff while I was he asked.

Welf: hey would you mind if I went with you in the dungeon I wanna get better stuff but I can't go that far in there plus I give you all kinds of upgrades for free.

Ryo: sure that sounds awesome.

Welf: so when's the next time your going to the dungeon.

Ryo: today.

Welf: ok I'll meet you there around 2.

Ryo: ok see you then.

Time skip.

I went to the dungeon to see welf waiting on me.

Elsewhere

Finn: oh this is interesting.

Tione: what's interesting.

Finn: it seems that kid that bete and ais like leveled up.

At this Loki spit out her beer.

Loki: wait he just started like a month ago.

Bete: didn't it take ais a year to level up.

Ais:*nods head*

Loki:hmm.

Bete: didn't I tell you all that there was something with him he has potential.

Loki: yes that much is for sure.

With ryo

As we was going to the 8th floor.

Ryo: so you wanna be a permanent member of my party.

Welf: yeah sounds like a plan so I'm guessing that you have another person to tho right.

Ryo: yep her name's lily she can be a bit of a handful sometimes tho but she really helps alot.

He then noticed my axe.

Welf:(that axe I only ever saw that quality from one person before.) Hey uh where'd you get that axe at.

Ryo: oh my goddess gave it to me.

Welf: ok but where'd did she get from.

Ryo: hmm not sure any time I bring it up she changes the subject.

We then saw a bunch of shadow people I then put magical power in to my axe I as did the axe started to get cold as frost covered it I then jumped up in to the air and held the axe above my head I then slammed it in to the ground In the middle of them that made turn to dust.

Welf:*whistles* damn that pretty good.

Ryo: I know.