Chapter 5: Date Night

"The week is really flying by" Kaden sighs,

"I know right we've got school on Monday" I groan. Today is Saturday and Zenix and I are going on a date tonight! My brother doesn't know we are mates so I'll tell him when Zenix picks me up.

"I'm gonna go shopping with Evelyn, bye Kaden" I wave bye as I leave the house. I hear him lock the door behind me. I hop in my red car and drive to the mall.

After 30 minutes of driving I can't find a damn parking spot!

I notice someone leaving so I take the opportunity to park.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Evelyn where are you?" I ask over the phone, "I'm at the food court with everyone". She hisses "okay..i'm coming" I say, she hangs up the phone. Sheesh since when did she have an attitude? "Evelyn!" I cheer "Cheryl I swear I'm gonna kill him..." she growls "kill who?" I question "your damn mate, he's flirting with all these female wolves!"

"I don't think he would flirt, we're going on a date tonight" she keeps silent "Well where is he?"

"Guys look , Cheryl's here!" Evelyn ignores my question and she's never ignored me before.."Hey guys!!!" I give all my girls a hug.

"Guess what Cheryl" Anna giggles "what?" she squeezes my shoulders, "There's this really hot guy on the floor above us, I think at Myers!" Anna carries on. All my friends described him besides Evelyn. She was pretty angry about this hot guy and my mate, so we decided on finding him upstairs.

"Oh Zenix you're so romantic~" this girl purrs. Ugh I hate cats, wait "Zenix?!" I look at Evelyn, she is right "AHHH thats him thats him!" Anna squeals and my friends run off towards him. Evelyn grabs my hand and we walk away. My wolf wanted to break through so bad she wanted to claim him then and there but I couldn't let her. I went shopping to find a dress not to find my mate with girls, especially my "friends" but it's not their fault, no one knows we are mates besides Zenix and Evelyn.

I couldn't help but feel a bit betrayed, but really it's nothing I should look through my closet for any other dress.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zenix's POV:

How am I supposed to find Cheryl a gift with all these women following me "Hey ladies Mind if you move out the way?" I tried to Squeeze out of the crowd, I saw a Myer's worker just staring at the crowd. I ran around the crowd towards her "Hey beautiful Mind if you help me find a gift for another lovely lady?" I ask slickly "Oh Zenix you're so romantic~" the worker purrs. "Uhmm you know what, I'm gonna go now!" I sped away from everyone and I managed to make it home.  How do all these people know me? Oh right i'm known as the "striking alpha", to all these females i'm single but little do they know I found my mate. 

I swear I saw Cheryl's red car on the road but it could have been anyones, but not everyone has the money to afford a car like that but that's not the only thing I smelt her scent around the place.. Guess it's plan B then I didn't want to give her this since she most likely would already have one. I go to my closet and see the Jewellery I bought her still wrapped In a box with a card attached to it. I bought her a beautiful 585 White Gold, Blue Diamond, and White Sapphire and Swarovski Crystal necklace with matching earrings because I love her and I got blue because it matches the colour of her beautiful hair and diamond eyes. God I cant wait to see her again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cheryl's POV:
God, I'm not ready to see him again! I've been stressing in my room non stop. I have a million dresses but there's still nothing! And am I supposed to get him a gift?! Do girls get their date a gift?! Oh my I need help stat "KADEN!" I don't know what you're stressing about but I called Eve for you.." he grunts "THANK YOU SO MUCH" I have the best brother. "CHERYL WHAT HAPPENED?" She screams "I HAVE NO CLOTHES",

"What?, YOU LITERALLY HAVE A WALK-IN WARDROBE JUST FOR CLOTHES AND YOUR SAYING YOU HAVE NOTHING" I back down at her voice "but I really don't" I frown. "Let me help you then" She lends me her hand. I take it and we walk into the wardrobe. She pushes a bundle of dresses onto me, "They all have price tags still on them" she grunts "and they all look stunning on you but just not the right occasion... hmmm Oo! How about this one simple, and cute."

The dress was beautiful, I really didn't know I had something like that in my wardrobe. I straightened my hair, put on clear lip gloss, mascara and filled in my eyebrows and i'm done. "Oh my I totally forgot, your shoes" Evelyn panics. We pulled out a pair of open toe high heel ankle boots.

(Don't mind my horrible editing skills, the dress was red but I wanted it black

(Don't mind my horrible editing skills, the dress was red but I wanted it black. Also imagine that brown hair as Navy blue :>)

"I'm so excited, we have to tell my brother that we are mates!"I squeal to Evelyn "we are mates..?" she whispers "No silly Zenix and I" I giggle.

Evelyn wished me luck and gave me a hug before she left. Im so scared but I can't wait to see him. 

"Oh Zenix you're so romantic~" what that stupid cat said still annoys me but I hope it just a misunderstanding..

"CHERYL." my brother yells "coming." "why is Zenix here?" Yikes another misunderstanding.

"Were going on a date" I let those words fly out of my mouth as I run, dang it, so much for telling him.

"CHERYL!" He growls, that's the last I heard from him. But he knows I'm in good hands.

"Zenix!" Zenix was sitting in his car at the front of my house "Hey Cherry, you look stunning..." he says, "Aw thanks" is he not gonna open the door for me, aw I dream too much. Just as I thought that he pushed a button that automatically opened the door. Great.

I hop in the car, I have no clue where he's taking me but that's the best part.