Accidents Will Happen (part 2) ☼

BABY MADE HER WAY THROUGH THE  cafeteria with Emma and JT, as the three of them looked around for a table to sit at

BABY MADE HER WAY THROUGH THE cafeteria with Emma and JT, as the three of them looked around for a table to sit at. Baby noticed Craig and Manny at one table and was going to let her friends know they should join them, when Ashley stood up.

"Hey! Everybody!" Ashley yelled out, grabbing the attention of everyone gathered in the cafeteria

Emma and Baby shared a concerned look, before turning back to face the nervous looking couple. "These two have an announcement to make! Guys?" Ashley announced, glaring at the the two teens, "Ah, they're too modest. So I'll help spread the joy. These two idiots... are pregnant."

Manny rushed out of the cafeteria as Emma, JT, and Baby all looked at each other in shock. The short blonde handed JT her and Emma's lunches, quickly apologizing before they rushed off to find the distraught teen.

Emma slowly pushed open the bathroom door, as the two crept inside looking for Manny. Baby heard quiet sobs coming from one of the stalls, and gestured for Emma to follow her, before gently knocking on the door, "Manny, we know you're in there."

The two heard some movement from inside, before the door slowly opened to reveal Manny in a mess of tears.

"I wish you could've talked to us." Emma sighed with a sympathetic look

"You guys weren't exactly interested in hearing about me and Craig." Manny cried, slightly shattering the shorter blonde's heart

Baby realized that Emma and her might have been a little harsh to Manny. They never really gave her the chance to explain why she got with Craig.

"Mom's at the salon late tonight, Baby's coming over to work on our project, and I'm babysitting Jack. Do you want to come over?" Emma offered

"I wish I could. But Craig-" Manny started

"Bring him if you want." Baby added, looking to Emma who nodded her head in approval

☼☼☼

THE INVITED GROUP GATHERED        at the Nelson household to look after Jack. Baby sat on the couch and observed the young couple as they looked over the sleeping baby.

"He's so gorgeous, huh?" Craig smiled, making Baby's heart melt

"Yeah, he's like an angel." Manny agreed, leaning closer to look

"Come here." Emma said, gesturing for Baby and Manny to follow her. She picked up a book, and flipped to a diagram of the size of an early fetus. Baby looked at the picture in confusion, struggling to figure out how people thought it looked like a baby.

"See? Baby Maude looks like a bean." Emma said, making Baby laugh at the name she chose

"Don't use that name." Manny groaned, joining  in on the laughing