Gina's First Sleepover: Girls Only! 💋

Author's Note: Sorry I had to do this to E.J again. I love his character development in the show though. Also, I've never been invited to a sleepover before. Is that a bad thing? High school and College parties are overrated. College parties are the worst. Who watched Sofia Wylie's Dance lesson today? I watched but didn't do the routines.

Don't forget to vote and comment if you like this. :) Happy quarantine day #.....

 :) Happy quarantine day #

Ashlyn's POV:

I was sitting in Miss Jenn's last period study hall writing song lyrics down in my notebook, when I heard my cousin E.J exclaim, "Yes! I love spring break!"

"The bell hasn't rung yet. Calm down cuz." I said to my cousin.

"I thought you liked thanksgiving more?" Big Red said from his seat next to me.

"That too." E.J looked back from his middle seat.

"Does anyone have any special plans?" Miss Jenn exclaimed excitedly from her desk.

No one said anything, which was awkward because all of my theatre friends were in study hall with Miss Jenn. I expected at least E.J to say something, but he didn't. I stopped writing song lyrics and looked around the classroom. Miss Jenn was watching some musical on her ipad instead of monitoring the class and it the music was playing softly. Ricky was staring at Nini. Gina was doing homework with Nini. Kourt was reapplying makeup. Big Red was staring at his math homework. Carlos was nowhere to be found, probably dancing in the halls. Seb was biting his nails impatiently waiting for the bell to ring. And E.J was checking his phone probably for the time.

"Since, you're all in Beauty and the Beast, produced by me and you don't seem to have any plans. I am going to assign you a homework assignment over spring break. It will be really easy." Miss Jenn said as she smiled.

"Oh no. This lady is losing it again." Big Red whispered to me and rolled his eyes.

"Miss Jenn. Why are you giving us homework over spring break?" Nini said looking up from her notebook.

Just then Carlos walked in handing Miss Jenn a coffee cup and sat in the front row. So that's where he was.

"Nini, sweetie it's because I've noticed some things during rehearsals that need to be fixed. And since your all my theatre kids. You will all do this assignment. During the assignment everyone must be on vocal rest and but there's more. I want you to get to know each other. You all are theatre kids, and this is a family. I don't know what's going on with all this high school drama, but I expect there to be no fights during rehearsals again, ahem E.J and Ricky. Bond people." Miss Jenn said and then went back to watching her musical.

"Guys, I have an idea why don't we have girls and guys sleepovers. I'm hosting the girls one my place tonight at 7. Girls only." I said turning around to talk to all my friends.