Chapter 13:Boy

It was the day after Red Velvet had visited. Jisung and Chenle were able to walk around without the tracker bracelets. Yeonmi was finally able to walk around, without Jaemin, Jeno, Haechan, and Renjun following her everywhere. Since they were always by her side no one dared to approach her.

They had just finished math class, and it was their last class. Some began to gather their things, while other people stayed in their seats to study or talk.

"Everyone, remember your test is tomorrow."Their math teacher says before leaving the room.

Yeonmi was still packing up her things and the boys had left to their lockers. It was the first time in a while that they hadn't swarmed to her side after class. She took her time, there was no reason to rush.

"Hey, Yeonmi!"A voice said to her.

"Hey, Felix. What's up?"

Felix was someone Yeonmi had known for some time. He moved to Korea last year from Australia, and his Korean wasn't the best. They weren't that close, but they were friends for sure. After all, Yeonmi was the one who helped him get better at Korean.

"Nothing much. I'm just surprised you don't have your security guards anymore. They were always around you. I was afraid of saying hello."

"Yeah, they, uh, they finally decided to let me have some peace. Since I'm like their younger sister they're really protective at times. Also your Korean got better, did you actually start listening to your tutor?"

"Still working on it. Your teachings were a lot easier to understand than his."He says shyly while rubbing the back of his neck in slight embarrassment.

"I should be heading out, the others might be waiting at the gate."

"Of course, I should probably go to the studying room. I'm almost failing math, and the test is tomorrow."

"Do you need help in math? I can help if you want."Yeonmi offers.

"No, no, it's alright. I wouldn't want to bother you. Plus I don't think the others would appreciate you hanging out with me."

Yeonmi stared at Felix for a second before pulling out her phone. She went to her contacts and called someone.

"Hello?"They answered.

"Taeyong, can I stay a bit later so that I can help a friend study?"

"Yeah sure, but what time will you be done?"

"What time will we be done?"Yeonmi turned to Felix and asked him.

"Around seven or eight."

"Wait was that a boy's voice?"

"See you tonight, love you bye."She says quickly.

"Yeonmi!"She hung up before he could say anything else, and called Haechan.

"Chanie, I'm staying after to help a friend study for the math test tomorrow. All of you can head to the car without me."

"Who are you staying with?"He asks.

"Felix, he needs help. I already asked Taeyong, I just wanted to let you guys know."

"Do you have any form of protection? If not you know you can't stay."

"Protection for what?"She could hear Jaemin ask.

"Yeah, I'll see you tonight. Bye Chanie."

"Bye."

"So you're gonna help me study?"Felix

"Yeah, so what do you need help with?"

~