Part 20: Fate is on are side!

Narrators POV
(Present Time)

Marinette and Adrien just got to her place and are now in her room waiting on her parents. They were both confused. They didn't understand why her parents didn't remember.

"Tikki, why don't they remember are secret identities?" Marinette asked with confusion clearly written on her face.

"Better question is where did the news report of Marinette being Kidnapped and our identities go?" Adrien asked as he scrolled online on his phone looking for it.

"The miraculous ladybugs fixed everything. Including erasing everyone's memory of your identities getting exposed and Marinette getting kidnapped." Tikki explained.

"Then how come we know each other's identities?" Marinette asked.

"Because you knew before Hawk Moth told everyone. The ladybugs fix everything caused by a villain. Which also means Hawk Moth doesn't remember." Plagg informs.

"That's amazing! For once, Fate was on our side." Marinette exclaims.

"Marinette! Honey, are you up stairs!" Her mother calls from down stairs.

"Oh crap, what are we going to tell them!" Marinette says panicked.

"Follow my lead, Princess. Yes, we're up here, Mrs. Dupain-Cheng." Adrien calls.

They hear them coming up the stairs. They come into her room and hug her.

"Is everything alright?" Adrien asks pretending to be confused.

"No, actually. We were akumatized!" Her dad says.

"What? No, way!" Adrien continues.

"Did you two know anything about that?" Her mom asks seeing their fake confused faces.

"No, I had no idea. We have been in here working on homework." Marinette lies.

"I'm glad we didn't hurt you. I just don't know how we could have gotten akumatized." Her mom says.

"Well your safe and sound. That's all that matters." Adrien tells them.

"Your right. It's getting dark maybe you should head on home, Adrien." Her dad says.

"Of course, sir. Bye, Princess." He says with a wink.

"Bye, Adrien. See you tomorrow."
Adrien leaves and Marinette has dinner with her family.

(11:45pm)

"This week was crazy." Marinette tells Tikki as she looks out at the stars on her balcony.

"That it was! Let's hope we never have a repeat, Princess!" Chat Noir says as he hugs her from behind.

"We will have to be extra careful now. We still have no idea how Hawk Moth found out your Chat Noir." She says with a sigh.

"I know. We still aren't any closer to catching him." He says sadly.

"We'll get him one day." She says hopefully.

"I was so scared I was going to lose you." Chat says as he removes his arms from her and takes a step back.

"I'm here, now. Thanks to you." Marinette says turning around.

"I couldn't help but blame myself when you were gone. He took you to get to me. He used you to try to get our miraculous. He wouldn't of had the opportunity if I was more careful when transforming." Chat explains to her.

Marinette hugs him tight.

"None of what he did was your fault. You didn't ask for me to get taken. Nor did you kidnap me. It's okay. I'm okay because you make me okay! Please don't blame yourself."
Marinette begs.

"I don't know what I would do without you." Chat says.

She stops hugging him and laughs. "You'd crash and burn."

"Good to know you have so much faith in me." Chat says sarcastically.

They both laugh before she pulls him into a kiss.

They break the kiss.
"Hey, Princess?" He asks as they stare into each other's eyes.

"Yes, Kitty?" Marinette answers.

"Sometime in the future, like in a couple of years, when I ask you properly ..." He starts but she confusingly smiles at him before she interrupts him.

"What are you trying to say, Kitty?" She says giggling.

"Will you be my Mrs.Noir?"

Welcome to the End! I hope you all enjoyed 'Mrs.Noir?'.
Thank you all for reading until the end. I know the story was not the best but I hope it made you smile! Thank you for all the views! If you loved this one, go check out my other stories.
Love you all!!😍🥰😘💙❤️🧡💛💚💜🖤🤍🤎💓💗💕❣️💖💝💘