Important Part of Life

Jeno was checking his files. The long gap was hard to fulfill now because of the competitive market. Good thing Jeno worked all this time so they aren't suffering much like others .

Moments later he got a call and the call made his face all smiley. He went out from his cabin and walked to Jaemins one.

Jaemin was clutching his hairs. He was frustrated because the game he was making for Lee Tech wasn't going anywhere with the script and the coding was messing up with him.

" Hey Jaemin I hav.... Jaemin.. Whats wrong?"

Jeno saw the youngers face all red and angry.

He looked at Jeno and leaned back to his chair.

"I can't fix it. I don't know what's wrong with this. The coding isn't matching at all .. This is annoying"

Jeno sat on Jaemins desk facing him,

" Its fine. You don't need to rush. Take rest then restart it. Maybe your brain isn't functioning properly. Working on complicated things for so long can block brain."

Jaemin groaned shutting his eyes..

" But I need to finish the game ASAP so that I can it over to you and leave."

Jeno gave Jaemin a look and his eyes were saying something Jaemin was unable to understand fully yet he felt pain down to his chest..

" So eager to leave I see Jaemin. Did we treated you this bad that you want to run away ...?"

" No that's not the case. I just love to keep my words. Who knows If my game brings Lee Tech much profit , you may give me another contract and if I like it I may work for you... I mean for Lees again.. "

Jaemin arched his eyebrows playfully.

Jeno leaned forward,

" Oh is that so Mr Na? Then I should help you for my own profit huh.."

" Yes seems like that"

Jaemin said as he turned to his computer.

"Show me then"

Jeno trapped the younger between his hold from back hovering over his head and gave his full attention to the monitor..

" Where is the problem Jaemin?"

Jeno said without looking at Jaemin. They were so close that their bodies were glued with each other. Jaemin decide to ignore this and pay attention to work. But it was difficult when Jenos masculine scent was the only air Jaemin was breathing in .

Jeno smirked when he understand the situation. Jaemins back against his chest and the younger was definitely tensed.

" Jaemin.."

" Oh yeah... this one.. I can't just match the coding here ."

" Let me check.."

Jeno seemed unbothered as he was working on the coding very attentively and his serious face looked ... sexy..

" Jeno.. can you.. amm move a little? I can't breathe"

Jaemin said carefully not to let the older realize that the closeness was affecting him.

" Oh yeah sure"

Jeno smiled and moved from Jaemins back.

Just when Jaemin thought he would escape from Jenos hormonal torture, Jeno sat on Jaemins lap making the younger look at him with horror .

" Jeno .. what are you doing?"

Jeno didn't look back at Jaemin.

" What? I'm just working. You don't want me standing the whole time when I'm fixing this bug, do you?'