Part 7:- Pune!!

They reached pune!!

Arjun:-" So here we reach, now again back to being formal, we as sir madam and you guyz as Mr.Malhotra and Ms.murthy, why did this trip had to end!!!!"

That is when reality hit manik and nandini, that how easily vthey did forget their fights, their egos and were normal friends!!!! It is then akash voice that brought them back from their thinking!!

Akash:-" So true yaar Arjun!!!"

Manik:-" Guyz, we are here for bussiness not for some picnic!!!"

Manik collects the room keys!!

Manik:-" So Arjun and akash you will be sharing one room, Ms.murthy here are your keys!!!"

After listening to Ms.murthy she did not like it this time, she did look into manik's eyes, but he was not looking at her, he knew he couldn't face those eyes now!!!! Somewhere even he dint like calling her this formally, but he feared, will she again be his friend!!!! And he did not want to loose out on any relation with her, even if it meant hatred, he just wanted her to talk to her!!!!

Manik:-" So guyz have your dinner and wake up early morning tomorrow, do not be lazy, we have presentation at 10 a.m!!!"

Nandini:-" Mr.malhotra!!!* This time it pricked manik badly!!! And Nandini noticed it!!!

Nandini:-" I am actually not hungry, I will directly go to the room!!!"

Manik:-" Have something atleast!!!"

Nandini:-" No, actually I was too full at dhaba, if required I will call for it!!"

Manik:-" Ok as u wish, take care!!"

Even manik had no food, they left for their respective rooms, whereas Arjun and akash left for dinner!!!

It was night 11 p.m, manik was going through the presentation, when he accidentally clicked on delete and entire presentation got deleted!!! Now he paniked and only one person came to his mind, Nandini!!! He went and knocked nandini's room!!!

Nandini:-" Mr.malhotra you at this time???"

Manik:-" Ms.murthy there is a big blunder happened!!!"

Nandini could see manik was in a panik state, this was rare!!! Manik has always been the most confident one!!!! She got him in, gave him water and then asked what the matter is!!!!

Manik:-" Actually I was going through the presentation and accidentally I hit delete!!!"

Now it was time for nandini to panik!!! "what!!!"

Manik:-" I don't know what to do now???"

Nandini:-" Ok listen Mr.malhotra, I was as it is about to come to you, I do have a presentation before it got finalized i.e before yesterday's presentation, I was going through it and I noticed that if we make some changes, we can reduce our bid by 3 points!!!!"

Manik:-" Is it??? I would like to see that???"

Nandini shows manik the entire plan!!!

Manik:- "This is above brilliant!!!"

Nandini:-"Thank you Mr.malhotra!!!"

Manik:-" And making the changes in this presentation would hardly require two or three hours!!!"

Nandini:-" I will call Akash and Arjun as well!!"

Manik:-" No need Ms.murthy!!!"

Nandini:;" But Mr.malhotra akash is suppose to give the presentation tomorrow, he should know about the changes!!!"