5

Ava Morris

I drummed the pen against the table while my gaze was fixed on the board. Julian is sitting beside me and I can hear him whisper talking with Ron. I couldn't hear what they were talking about but I'm sure it was something personal.

"Hey Ava," Julian said. I turned my head and gazed at him. "Hmm?"

"Can I ask you something?" Julian asked.

"Yeah?"

"On that night when we all went to fight, why did you rush us out? Why was Brad looking at you?" He is curious to know and I haven't opened out about that night nor did they try to ask me about it.

"Tell me only if you are comfortable. I don't want to force you."

"We both kind of know each other," I whispered.

"Holy shit Ava! You know that guy?" he whisper-yelled.

"Yeah."

"How cool, if you want to do something for this friend please make me meet him," he says, holding his hands together.

I laughed, shaking my head. "That's stupid, he isn't a celebrity. And that isn't going to happen."

A gasp left his mouth. I looked at Ron and Poppy who were looking at us. "Everything okay?"

"Yeah..." I told them and they looked away doing their work.

"What are you talking about, girl? He is like the town's superstar and every guy wants to have a body like his. Did you see how hot his body looked? Those goddamn muscles which make me jealous and those dark eyes which hold dark emotions."

I looked at him weirdly "Don't tell me that you have a crush on him."

He winked at me "You never know."

"What?!" I laughed and he joined me.

"Guys, keep it low. I don't want everyone looking at us," Ron said.

"Why are you guys laughing? Share the joke with us. We will also laugh," Poppy said, looking confused.

"Ssh!" I said, concentrating on the lecturer who was explaining some topic.

I took a risk and went to the same shady place where Brad warned me not to go. My friends were going and I couldn't stay back in the dorm room when all I wanted was to see Brad. Risking, I went there again, but Brad saw me. Let's just say he was mad... He was super mad when he saw me. I can't explain in words how dangerous he looked.

Before he could get out of the boxing ring, I dashed out of the place as quickly as I could. This time Poppy and Lola kept asking questions but I didn't tell them anything. I felt bad but I couldn't just tell them that I knew Brad.

"We are thinking about going to the movies tonight. What do you guys say?" Lola asked.

"I'm okay with that," I answered, popping a chocolate in my mouth and handing another piece of chocolate to Julian. Ron is sleeping with his head down on the table.

Everyone agreed to it, "Ant-man is okay with everyone?" Max asked, checking his phone.

"Is there no other movie?" Julian questioned.

"Not really, but let me check," Max replied. Poppy peeked into Max's phone to check the movies.

"Okay, Minions, Inside out, Ant-man, Juraffic world..." Poppy read.

"Minions," Lola said.

"Ant-man," Ron said sleepily.

"Inside out," Julian said.