13

Ava Morris

"Would you like to have another one, ma'am?"

"I wanna try the strawberry cheesecake."

"One second, ma'am." I nodded my head, waiting for the girl to give me the strawberry cheesecake. I was wandering around clicking a few pictures when I found this cute cafe. I wanted to eat a chocolate muffin and here I'm.

"Here you go, ma'am." I took the cheesecake from her and paid the bill. She gave me a smile before handing me the change. I put the change in her box.

"Thank you." She gave me a nod and I smiled, stepping away from the line. There were two people behind me.

I took my cheesecake and moved towards the end. There was only one table left. I kinda felt awkward as everyone here was with someone to hang out with while I stood alone. I took my seat and placed my bag on the empty chair. I was about to take a bite of the cake, my phone started blaring in my pocket. I fished it out to see who was calling me. It was Mum.

"Hey, mum!"

"Hi sweetheart, how are you?"

"I'm good and you? How is dad doing? Is he home?"

" Dad and I are good. He went out to meet his friends. Are you coming home? It's been two months since you visited us last time." she signed.

"I'm sorry, I was having my semester exams. I will be coming for Christmas and I will be home for new year's eve."

"Really?!" I chuckled, listening to her excitement.

"Yes mom, I'm going to be home for two weeks."

"Good... Good... I miss you all, it's really boring without you, Vincent, Brad, Axel, celeb..."

I signed, leaning against the chair, "Mom why don't we plan for something? We will go and meet Vincent."

"We haven't seen him for a while now. Now I have got two weeks. We can go on a holiday to London to celebrate Christmas with Vincent."

"That's a good idea, darling. I will talk to your dad and will finalize the trip. I miss your brother."

I spoke with her for a while before ending the call, as my eye caught something or should I say, someone. I don't know why he is here, he was looking at the different kinds of cupcakes and cakes on the display. A few of the crowd who recognized Brad turned around and started taking his pictures. And others looked at Brad in confusion when they saw the men talking among themselves.

He has successfully ignored me for five months now. From the little information, I got to know that he had been selected for the UFC. The knockdown session ended, making him popular, when an important man related to the UFC saw Brad's fight. He has attended all the matches to see Brad. After the knockdown session, he contacted Brad.

I was there for the final match with the help of Siana. Siana and I became good friends. She is studying at the city college of fashion. She is in her final year of masters. She is inquisitive about exploring places. She is wild, pretty, curious and there is a touch of innocence in her.

Brad didn't call me. I accepted it and work kept me occupied. I will graduate soon and there are a couple of internships which I'm interested in. I might move to the city for three months because of the internship before I move back home to do my dream project.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when my phone started blaring. I looked at where Brad was a few minutes ago to find no one. He must've gone. I wonder for whom he is here. Brad doesn't like sweets, he doesn't like chocolate and rarely eats anything sweet.