61. I don't deserve him

Preeti's point of view

Whole night I could not sleep. Riki's words are replaying my mind. I know her words are venomous but she said truth. I am just an ordinary girl and Siddharth is a multi billionaire. Why would he love me? He can get any girl he want.

He love me but he doesn't have trust on me this is why he didn't share his sorrows with me till now.

Who am I? Just an ordinary girl who fell in love insanely with a multi billionaire Siddharth kapoor. The dream of every girl.

I don't deserve him when i can't share his sorrows with me. I don't deserve his love when I was not with him when he need me.

I looked at Siddharth who is looking at me without a blink with his worry eyes.

I have been ignoring him since morning and i can see the longing in his eyes for me but Riki's words are keep echoing in my mind.

I turn my gaze from him to the stage where elders are giving there performance. Today is Neha's mehndi (henna) ceremony and tomorrow is her wedding.

My hand is also fill with henna but it's dry now. I looked at my right Aditya is feeding Aayushi because her hands are fill with henna and same goes with Anit jiju and Shivani didi. Pulkit jiju is also feeding Riya didi.

I wish i could also live these moments in my life once.

I and Siddharth have so many barriers in our love. Sometimes it seems like i can't crossed them to reach him and die in a half way.

"Hey..want drink." Emily came to me and set beside me on a chair. She have a soft drink in her hand.

I shake my head and gave her a sad smile.

"Sid sir can't get his eyes off from you. You looked pretty in this ocean blue lehenga." She said while looking between both of us.

My eyes fell on Siddharth but he is now looking at somewhere, lost in his thoughts.

"Thankyou.." i said while averting my eyes from him.

"Your performance were the star performance of yesterday's night." She said while sipping her drink.

I give her a smile. My eyes fell on her hand in which she is wearing a ring in her ring finger.

"You got engaged?" I asked her looking at her diamond ring.

"Oh! Yeah..i forgot to tell you. Nick proposed me directly to marry him. Idiot took long time to confess his love to me." She smiled while looking at her engagement ring.

"You also love him?" I asked her.

She nodded her head and said, "I don't know since when but it's long time now. I thought he didn't love me. I almost gave up on him but he surprised me to propose me directly to marry him. But i asked him time, so that we can know each other more before marriage." She said while giving me smile. I saw a blushed on her cheek.

Our eyes turned to stage where song is just stopped and Neha took the mice from Dj.

"Now..now..ladies and gentlemen may i have your attention please. As you know all the performances are done and you all can dance like maniacs but before that my friend Preeti will give the last performance of the night."
I looked at Neha with shock who is standing on stage with a mike on her hand and smirk on her face.

I shake my head to her with a horror on my face. I don't want to dance. I hate to be center of attention of everyone.

She narrowed her eyes on me and calling me on stage with her finger.