Wall-Knock Ghost - Yoongi

*Ding Dong*

I got up to open the door of my shared apartment. It was my landlady's son, Jin who came to hand me and my roommate Yoongi some home-made muffins he baked for his birthday.

I thanked him and invited him in but he said that he had to go somewhere else and so he left.

It was a Saturday so school was off leaving me the whole weekend free. Yoongi is 4 years elder than me so he was attending college, sadly on Saturdays too. Thus leaving me alone for the day.

I place the muffins that Jin gave on the floor beside my laptop which I was using just before he came.

Boredom was swallowing me up so I decided to search for some creepy comics to read on google. And thats when I came across this story called 'Knock Knock - Horang'.

[A/n: Ya'll shld check it out too, its rlly good!]

~Time skip~

The door to my apartment suddenly barged open waking me up from my trance. I was full awake until I decided to start studying as exams were about to begin in a week, which definitely put me to slumber.

Yoongi walked in tired throwing his shoes and bag across the room. Why does he look so pissed? He isn't usually like this.

I just realized that it was raining heavily and the clock read 6.45 pm

Did I sleep that long?

I quietly watched him remove his shirt and go into the restroom. The way his hair shadowed his eyes made him look creepy in the dark.

I got up from the floor and turned on the light but seems like the power is off too.

Great!

No power on a rainy evening and your roommate suddenly looks creepy too. That's the situation I'm stuck in.

Soon I heard the door open and Yoongi walked out in his pajamas wiping his wet hair.

"No power tonight?" He asked sounding normal and I just shrugged.

No power and I had nothing to do for the night. So decided to ask Yoongi if he wanted to play this game with me.

"Yoongi have you heard about this Wall-knock ghost game?" I ask.

"Hmm? What is that?"

"Basically you have to knock around the room and as you do so, you'll find an empty spot where a 'thud' sound echoes from the wall. That's where a spirit is trapped. You have to hold a pencil to the wall and ask some questions to it and drop the pencil. If 2 of us are playing the game, the pencil will point to one of us when it falls down," I explain trying to sound clear as possible.

"I don't get it," He answers and I sigh.

"Look, for example we both are playing this game. I go knocking around the walls in the room and somewhere or the other, a 'thud' sound will be heard," I go walking around the room knocking the walls in the dark as I'm explaining to him.

"What if that sound doesn't come in then--"

*Thud*

Both of us turn our heads to the sound only to find a door in front.

"That's a door dumbo," He said making me chuckle feeling stupid.

"It's okay. Now get me a pencil please," I ask and he hands me on from the side table.

"Come stand with me," I gesture him to stand beside me.

"Where did you find this--"

"Shhhh," I cut him off.