25

Ava Morris

I was sipping my coffee whilst watching Gilmore Girls as Brad went to answer a call. We were planning to go to the movies as it's been ages since Brad went to the movies. Brad was taking longer time than needed but I shrugged off the feeling, knowing he might be talking with his coach who loves to have a longer conversation on the phone.

My clothes are lying on the chair in the bedroom and in the laundry basket. I'm wearing a black tee which belongs to Brad. I forgot to throw my dirty and used clothes in the washing machine last night and now I'm in no mood for doing the laundry. My gaze went to Brad when he walked out looking at me nervously. I paused the TV and turned my attention to him.

"Wassup? Why do you look nervous?" He hummed, wandering over to me. "Don't freak out." My brows frowned in confusion. "We need to leave in an hour to catch our flight."

"Huh?" He took two steps away from the sofa. "I have to be in Las Vegas for my training and I forgot about the flight."

"Are you kidding?!" I groaned in frustration.

"Nope. I'm serious and we need to start in ten minutes."

"Why didn't you tell me this in the morning or last time? We were chilling the whole time and how could you forget about the flight?"

"It slipped off my mind and I'm sorry, just pack something." I glared at him while he lazily stood with arms crossed.

"All my clothes are in the laundry basket, Brad! I don't have anything to pack." he closed his eyes.

"I will do your laundry when we arrive. Just pack everything." But he knew better. "Wait, I will pack your clothes. You just sit here and please don't yell," he added, telling me to sit down.

He took the suitcase and walked towards the laundry basket. I followed him into the bedroom. He looked at me, "Why are you frowning? Everything is settled now."

"I thought we were going to spend some time alone together." He gave me a sad smile. "We will be together the rest of the nights after practice. I will take you out in the evenings and at night we will lock ourselves in the room." I blushed and gave him a nod as he folded my clothes.

"Just throw them in the suitcase Brad, you will be doing laundry when we arrive. Why fold them neatly?"

"I forget how messy you are when it comes to clothes. Why do you have so many clothes?"

"Hey, there aren't many." He rolled his eyes, showing the mess that was lying on the chair and underneath the bed.

"Who will be dropping off at the airport?" I asked, looking at the messages that I had received from Vincent.

"We are going by taxi, someone will pick us up when we reach Las Vegas." He stood up from the floor and went over to pack his bag.

"What am I going to do when you leave for training?"

"You can go sightseeing or you can have a photoshoot. I will ask Mack to accompany you." I thought about it. I could make some content for my Youtube Channel. Recently, when I kept receiving messages from everyone asking about Brad, I decided why I shouldn't make a vlog on Brad's tournament day. It blew up with viewers. With Brad's permission, I decided to post content on my Youtube Channel. Occasionally, I include Vincent as well.

"Hmm." I pulled on a pair of jeans and tucked Brad's tee to make it fashionable. Let's hope it looks fashionable to others.

"Done." Brad pulled our suitcases out while I turned off the main electricity.