CHAPTER 30

Why so mean, bae?

🌌

8th August

When you reached the location Jimin sent you, you texted him that you were inside the shop. Yes, you had exchanged numbers. Nevermind, you moved towards the entrance and when you got in, you met a familiar face other than Jimin.

"Oh...?" The sound left your mouth before Jimin came to you. "Oh! Y/N-ssi is here!" He said brightly and you smiled. "You didn't tell me someone else would join?" You said and he nodded. " I myself didn't know he was gonna come. Ruined our date" he said making an annoying face and you chuckled.

"Jungkook-ah" Jimin said moving towards him. "Meet my new friend" He said and before he could complete, Jungkook's mouth opened. "You..." he let out looking at you. Jimin's face scrunched. "You met each other?" He asked and you nodded, smiling. "We met-" before you could say more, you looked at Jungkook's face pleading to you, asking you not to tell his hyung about his little awkward moment.

"We bumped into each other yesterday." You said and he nodded. "Yeah." He said, holding onto the jeans tighter in his hands. "I'm Y/N" you said, extending your arm after bowing once. "Nice to meet you" he bowed as well, all the times Taru talked about you coming in his mind. He suddenly walked away after shaking your hand. You looked at Jimin questioningly and he shrugged. "He's a bit weak at communicating" He said and you nodded.

Moving to the women's section of the store, you spotted some lingerie. Damn you wanted to buy some panties. But for the sake of the awkwardness level, you reminded yourself who you were here with, and sadly passed the section. Looking at the dresses, your mind was stuck on two. One was a maroon-colored long dress, and the other was an elegant red, net embroidery on the arms, a short one displayed on a mannequin. You were trying to decide when Jimin called out to you.

You saw him near a counter and he gestured you to come closer. "It was a dream for me to wear something that someone who loves me would choose. And who is better than an ARMY?" He cunningly said and you eyed him with a smile. "Come on, Y/N. Tell me what colour you like on me" He asked, going through the shirts. Once you put a thought to it, you said it out loud. "Blue! Royal Blue" you said and he looked at you questioningly.

"You look perfect in it!" you stated and he moved to the opposite side, pulled out a full blue shirt with black buttons on its side and you enthusiastically nodded with a smile. He shrugged, smiling at you. "Now that you've asked me, I wanted to ask too" you spoke, taking the dresses out from your basket. "Which one?" you asked, putting them on display on your arms.

He put his hand on his chin as if he were in deep thoughts when you heard a voice. "The red one!" The owner of the comment was not Jimin, but instead the man standing behind him. Jungkook internally facepalmed on his instincts biased to red colour. "I mean..." he shook Jimin's shoulder.

"I'll buy the red hoodie I showed you, hyung" saying this he went away again. Jimin's eyebrows knotted looking at him. "Ya which hoodie? You didn't show me anything!" he said and then looked at you. You just shrugged, hiding a playful smile behind your lips.
"I think I'll just buy the red one then"

🌌 

The three of you started putting the items on the counter, not many. You had just bought the dress with a pair of black heels, Jimin had bought about five items instead. It had taken about two hours or so, because Jungkook insisted on buying the new DSLR. Jimin had suggested that he should buy in Korea itself but that guy had gotten stubborn. You were just fine with it, waiting behind them.

"Please make two separate bills" you smiled to the cashier and he nodded. "I don't like men who pay. Dutch is the way!" You chimed and Jimin shook his head. "Lovely" he giggled. All three of you were now done, but the tallest guy, as soon as the billing was over, left with the bag in his hand and out the store he went. "What's wrong with him? He acts weird all the time these days..." Jimin said while you frowned. "Let's go!" he said to you and you held his arm.

"I'm gonna take a taxi" You said to him and he immediately denied. "Why! Not at all!" "See, I know he doesn't want me in the same car. And I'm fine with it! Anything he wants. He's my idol too" you said and smiled. "So we meet later?" He asked and you nodded. You extended your hand for him to shake as a bye cause you didn't know what to do but he frowned, pulling you into a hug. "Friends yeah?" he asked and you, still wide-eyed, nodded. "Friends!" You grinned.