Chapter 15 Planned

Chapter 15 Plannned

Third person POV.

Ruby place her hand onto her forehead and wince in pain. She opens her eyes amd look around the room confused. This wasn't her room.

Her old one nor her new one.

Damon, Wade, Sara, Alfred, Clark, Barry, Diana and Arthur was down stairs as Bruce sat on a chair waiting for Ruby to wake up.

Damon didn't like that he left Bruce alone with Ruby but he really couldn't do anything about it. Bruce is her soulmate after all.

Sara almost passed out when they had met, it just makes sense that Ruby passed out because of Bruce...

Well because Bruce, Diana, Barry, Arthur and Clark.

The pain of them fighting for their bonds to connect with her had hurt and overwhelmed her to the point she had passed out into her twins arm.

"Hmmmm.... what happened?" She mumble out. She looks around the room for anyone, she froze in her spot when she saw him sitting there.

Bruce quickly push up from the chair and walk his way over to her, her hand was still on her forehead as she looks up at him with innocent and cute eyes.

"Are you ok?"

She slowly nods her head, "Ye-yeah I'm fine" she stutters out. "What happen?" She asks again. "You had passed out into your brothers arms. We took you here to lay you down" Bruce said.

She looks back up to him with confused on why he was in the room. She wasn't scared of him, nothing he did was creeping her out, he was fine. She's just confused, her head still hurt a bit, her sight was goodish, but a bit blurry at times.

Bruce reached to the side and grab the cup of water for her, "Here drink this"

Ruby grasps the glass with her hand, "Thank you" she whispers out.

Bruce carefully helps her to sit up straight. She slowly sipped the water as she keeps her gaze in front of her, she didn't want to look at him, not yet.

Ruby is smart.

Only seeing a glimpse of them and how they had looked at her it told her that they had planned it. She knew they knew that they were soulmates. But she knows she needs to asks him. She looked over to Bruce, "Did you know?" She asks. 

"What?"

"Did you know... that... they are.... you are my soulmate?" She asks.

Bruce gives her a small smile, "Yes I did know" he said. Ruby nods her head slowly as the cup is still by her lips.

"Ok.... so you planned this?" She asks. She brings the glass down to her lap and looks at him. "Yes I did plan this. I'm sorry I should have known if you met all of us at once you would pass out" he said.

He reaches out to push some stray hair away from her face but he quickly pulls his hand away from her. He didn't want to step over boundaries with her.

Ruby understood what he was going to do so she pushes the stray hair away from her face and blushes slightly.

"So... what do we do now?"

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, The Dragon Prince, Gravity Falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Teen Titans, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, The Great Gatsby, Victorious, Life With Derek, Young Justices.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader