-52-

-Jae-2023 NFL Draft {Day 2}

-Jae-
2023 NFL Draft {Day 2}

"Come, lets go," I said to Zay.

"Where?"

"Take me to an ATM or a bank so I can lodge some money," I told him.

"Oh aight but what money?"

"The check I got from my job before we left," I answered him.

"Aight."

It was our third day being in Kansas City and we decided we was finna do some more exploring just to kill time before the draft came on tonight.

We still had 2 more days here so we might as well make the best of it.

We left the buffet we was eatin at and headed into his rental.

"Did the people call you?" I asked Zavon.

"What people?"

"The NFL people..."

"Yeah...they been called me," he started the car and pulled out of the parking lot.

"What'd they say?"

"They ain't really day nun Ian know already."

"...ok...I wanna know what they said."

"Why?" He looked over at me.

"I can't be curious?"

He snickered. "It was really nun that important...Juss that ima need to be at rookie camp right after graduation and that I needed to stay healthy and shit."

"Oh."

When we got to a Chase ATM that was located on a plaza, I went inside, leaving Zay by himself.

—15 Minutes Later—

-Omniscient-

"Zay! Get back in the fuckin car...you gon have people thinkin you crazy," Jaelyn semi yelled at Zavon as she pulled up to the car.

He was standing right next to the car blasting some music and singing along like nobody could've been watching.

"Oh, so now you wanna come out...you been in that bitch for a good 20 minutes...what typa money was you lodging?!"

"Turn the damn music off..."

"Nah...lemme be. Lemme be great...I was doin just fine by myself singin my heart out before you came."

Jae laughed. "Zay..."

"I don't see nothin wroooooong," he sang loudly.