THINKING ABOUT IT

Jungkook nervously paced around the caravan as a stack of papers rested on the bed, awaiting to be read by two certain omegas. Jungkook had just ended his shift at the convenience store and now he was waiting for Namjoon and Taehyung to arrive back home from theirs. It was 9.15 pm by now and normally both men walked home together since both their shifts ended at the same time in the same street.

The pacing raven haired boy halted in his step as his ears picked up on the distant talking. He instantly recognized the voices and figured they had just entered the trailer park. The chattering got louder and louder until it was audible to the human ear.

Jungkook sat down once the door opened, hoping he didn't come off as too anxious, though both the omegas could probably smell the scent of stress in the air. "Jungkookie", the blonde smiled as his gaze met his mate's.

The alpha opened his arms and soon a cute Taehyung was wrapped up in his embrace, the boy settling for sitting on his lap. In the meanwhile Namjoon rolled his eyes and took a seat on a chair so he could rest his tired legs.

"What's that?"

Namjoon's eyes were fixated on the stack of papers sitting on the bed, right next to where Jungkook and Taehyung had settled. The blonde frowned as he too caught a glimpse of the papers and he reached out for them but Jungkook beat him to it.

"We should talk about something", the boy quickly blurted out and immediately regretted his words as he noticed how the others' frowns deepened, "I mean- I actually wanted to talk to you about something".

"Oh, was this what you wanted to talk about last night?", Taehyung perked up as he curiously glanced at the papers in Jungkook's hand. The alpha nodded and then continued.

"Since all of us are working decent jobs now I figured we should upgrade", Jungkook spoke and handed the stack of papers to his father, the man accepting the stack with a confused expression on his face.

He began sorting through the papers and instantly his frown deepened until the point of no return. Taehyung glanced between father and son and leant against Jungkook's chest. "What are those?", he whispered but before he could answer, Namjoon beat him to it.

"These are forms about apartments that are for rent".

Jungkook nodded and he could hear the omega on his lap make a sound of realization. The blonde didn't seem to mind the thought of moving but Namjoon wasn't too happy with it. "Who says we can afford these?"

"I did my research", the alpha knew this was bound to happen and came prepared, "I only added apartments that were fit with what we earn. They also couldn't be the same amount of rent as we get paid because then we wouldn't be able to pay for school and food and stuff. Most of them happen to be apartments with only one bedroom but all of them have living rooms so it's easy to sleep in there as well".

"Jungkook-".

"Also", the alpha did not want to let his father talk before he had finished his explanation, "The ones I marked with green are the ones that tick the categories of cheap enough, close to school and work, and are furnished already".

He took another deep breath, "Dad, I know you love the caravan because it's the only thing we have left from our time we shared with mom. But we can't live in this any longer, it's not healthy. I can't watch you grow old in a moldy, broken thing like this".

"Jungkook", the man sighed, his face seemingly tired from the long day of work and this news crashing upon him, "You are right, I know you are. But what if one of us loses our job? What if we can't pay the rent? We'll be thrown out and won't be able to return to this".