Chapter 22: End of Twilight

Type POV

We leaned on the sofa.

He didn't say anything, just hug me tighter. He didn't allow me to move even for a while. He hide his face, deep into my chest. I caressed his back softer, he was sobbing. I didn't ask him further, he was possibly in the depth of his emotion. What he need was just a space and time.

"Close your eyes, and sleep. It will be okay", I kissed his hair. He deepened his face, still no answer. I just waited for quiet long, until he felt asleep. But, it was really long. He couldn't sleep directly as his mind was rattling.

I looked at my watch, it was 11.30 PM.

Suddenly, my phone vibrated. I got a message.

"Has he arrived?"

"San"

Shit.

How could that damn guy get my number? I just looked at it. Then, he sent me next message.

"Please reply. As long as he reached home, it is okay"

I looked at Khun P. His grip was not as tight as before, he also took a deep breath. Seems he already felt asleep. Then, I looked at my phone again. I replied it with my left hand as my right one was holding his back.

"He just felt asleep"

Then, he replied me soon. "I need to talk to you, tomorrow. Don't let him know"

I became so confusing. It must be a big problem. I didn't want to think anymore, I just replied him "Ok". Then, I turned my phone off. I didn't want to disturb my time with him by that jerk.

"Sorry", that word came from his lips meanwhile he still closed his eyes. He was dreaming.

I tried to close my eyes, but it was really hard. I kept thinking about what will happen by tomorrow.

--*--

Next Morning.

At Condo.

I walked closer to him.

He just woke up for a few minutes ago, but he was still lying on the sofa. I sat beside of him, he smiled at me. "Are you okay?", I caressed his cheeck.

He nodded.

"I prepared your breakfast", I told him. "Get it and get back to sleep as you are free today, right?"

"Yes", he replied me shortly.

"I have to come back to dorm soon for my bag as I have morning class. I will come here by this evening"

He pouted.

"I already missed a lot of things, I couldn't leave it anymore", I described him. "If it is ended, I will come here soon"

"I will pick you up to college"

"It doesn't need to", I refused him. "Seems you are not really okay, you need take a rest longer"

"I should be the one who say that. You have through a lot of things"

I smiled.

"Seems my wife is stronger than me"

I gave him my middle of finger.

He giggled.

I leaved that room.

But, I missed something.

I walked back inside.

"Something left?", he asked me.