17. |First kiss|

Aria's pov:

He broke the eye contact and cleared his throat.

"The date is not over yet Miss Brown, there is much more." He said in a cheerful tone.

He pointed his finger in a direction.

My gaze followed where he was pointing at and the sight made me gasp.

He planned an outdoor movie night!!

"Oh my god!!Outdoor movie?" I squealed in happiness

He chuckled and said "yup!"

I proceeded to take of my heels.

But he stopped me and knelt in front of me and tried to removed my shoes. But before he could do so, i stopped him.

"Allesandro please don't." I said embarassed.

He smiled gently at me and said "let me, please." I opened my mouth to argue but he requested once again "please?"

He took my shoes off and placed it aside.

Honestly i felt uncomfortable him touching my feet.

He removed his shoes as well as his suit jacket.

We settled on one of the lounge chairs.

He had his hand wrapped around my waist and my head rested on his shoulders.

He had put the movie rampage.

Halfway through the movie i glanced up at him.

He was watching me intently. 'Fuck' he muttered under his breath and shifted us so that his body was hovered over mine.

He looked down at my lips and then in my eyes.

He lifted my chin with his fingers and pressed his lips against mine. He kissed me gently. He glided his tongue along my lips lower lips asking for acess.

I parted my lips and he took this opportunity to plunge his tounge in my mouth, exploring every part of it. The kiss was gentle at first but he fastens his pace as i tried to match him.

I felt shivers and tingles all over my body and the heat growing and creeping up on my cheeks.

His lips were molded against mine perfectly.

When we were both out of breath, he broke the kiss.

I opened my eyes and met his amber ones.

He pressed his lips once again on mine and kissed me passionately. I tangled my fingers in his hair occasionally tugging it.

This time the kiss was not gentle it was a sensual needy and passionate kiss.

The feeling was getting to much for me.