Seven

<Third Person POV>

The three girls all jumped into Tahani's car before going into a full on conversation about Tate. It still felt crazy to them, to know that Tate was possibly back for good. The three girls all chatted away. 

.

Meanwhile over at Julian's house. Josh, Sean and obviously Julian were all getting dressed for the party. Each person was slowly, taking their time, to pick an outfit and to dresss themselves. 

Sean was the first one ready, he picked out a pair of slightly loose blue denim jeans, a grey and red flannel and a pair of white sneakers. 

As Sean sat on the bed, he watched his other two friends frantically running around the room while throwing clothes everywhere as they searched for some decent party clothes

As Sean sat on the bed, he watched his other two friends frantically running around the room while throwing clothes everywhere as they searched for some decent party clothes. Chuckling lightly he brought his attention to his vibrating phone. He opened up his messages to see a text from Kaycee. Sorry I didn't see your message. Out shopping with T and Bails, was what it read.

Smiling at the message, he instantly replied.  That's when he realized that he didn't respond to Tate's recent message. Quickly changing chats, he replied,

Sorry for not replying earlier, but i cant wait 2 c u too.

Sean hesitated for a moment, to decide if he should have added an emoji. And without thinking he pressed an emoji and sent it.

Sean

Sorry for not replying, earlier, but i cant wait 2 c u too.💞

Smiling widely and feeling accomplished, he didn't realise that Julian and josh were now both peering at his phone over his shoulder. 

'So, Tate and you, huh? You know I ship you and K more?' Julian said as if it was the most normal thing 8in the world.

' I know you do, you've told me like a million times'. Sean replied annoyed.

' okay, just saying, do you like Tate?'

Hesitating for a bit, he replied ' I think I do Jules, when you first mentioned she was coming back, I felt different, I don't know'

'Woah, I thought you liked K, I swear to god, that you told me that you liked Kaycee the other day'. Josh said surprised.

' That's what I thought too, but thinking about it, I feel like I don't like her like that. Maybe I just feel protective or caring towards her, cuz she's my best friend.'

Deciding not to push the subject further, the two latter went back to finding an outfit, leaving Sean to his thoughts. 

.

It was about an hour later, when the whole group was ready. Josh and Julian looked in the mirror, once more before feeling satisfied. They looked at the clock -6.30- 'perfect, we've got just the right amount of time to get to Tate's house', Julian said buttoning up the last button. 'Dude, you spoke to soon' was all josh said before Julian whipped his head in the direction of Sean.