||44.

This chapter is dedicated to Gamma_Leesha For being this first to comment on the last chapter, and JosephEchewisi This guy's writing skills are the best. Kindly go over to his profile and Check out his awesome paranormal book; Matt Miracle.

Enjoy.

                           • • •

                ||Felix's POV||

"Osas what?!" Emem snapped at me. "I know you're the smartest boy here, Felix. But I won't let Osas, know about our plan of rescuing my sister. For all I care, she might be the person behind all this and not Alex!"

"I second that," Sofia voiced in. "Osas is my friend, and that girl is as cunning as a fox. Yeah, she might not be the person behind all this but, Osas might actually want to sabotage our chances of rescuing Eno."

"This plan wouldn't work without Osas' help," I tried to reason with the girls. "And there's a reason why we need the police help. They serve as our backup plan."

"Backup plan?" Dafe asked quietly.

"Yeah," I nodded. "If anything goes wrong with Alex or even Osas, the police would be there to act according to the law."

"And what if they're slow?" Asked Shade.

"Well let's hope they won't be slow on that day." I reassured them.

                           • • •

Shade and I walked down the hallway, in search of Osas. I had let Shade accompany me cause surprisingly, we shared the same thoughts.

"Where is she?" I sighed for the umpteenth time.

"Basketball court?" Shade shrugged. "Let's try there." I nodded my head and we both turned to the opposite direction, leading to the court.

Once inside the court, we sighted Osas sitting in one of the bleachers. With long stride, I strode over to Osas, while Shade tried to catch up.

"Felix," Osas perked upon seeing me. "You look hotter every time I get to meet you."

"Thanks?" I replied awkwardly, then sat beside her. "Look Osas, I need your help."

"Anything for you boo," A nasty shiver went down my spine.

"Anything?" I asked, emphasising on that word.

"Anything." She nodded, and I perked up on that. I turned to look at Shade, whom gave me the go ahead to speak.

"I need you, to help me, rescue Eno." Upon hearing that name, Osas frowned.

"Why the hell am I going to do that?" Osas tried not to snap at me.

I sighed, then scooted closer to Osas. "I know both of you got your differences but___"

"We hate each other," Osas pointed out.

"My friends thinks you're behind her disappearance," Shade mumbled.

"So?" Osas lifted both hands in a questionable manner. "Why should I care about what your friends thinks about me?"

"They were once your friends," Shade looked at her in bewilderment.

"Point of correction," Osas said with sass. "Saviour and Dafe, were never my friends. Yeah, they are hot but they were never my friends. An___"

"Jeez, I meant Sofia and Emem." Shade whom was already fed up, said to Osas. "I was your friend. What changed you Osas? You were never like this."