TWENTY SIX

Meri Mohabbat Bhi Ajeeb Thi
Mera Faiz Bhi Tha Kamaal Par

Kabhi Sab Kuch Mila Bina Talab Kabhi Kuch Na Mila Sawaal Par....

THIRD PERSON'S POV

The whole trip Maria ignored Mustafa and sticked to Murat as much as she could knowing he won't come near if Murat is with her. She was relieved he didn't tried coming closer but he did gazed at her. She found his gaze similar to those of her's four years ago. But wasn't he too late ? He was and now she didn't have the courage to go back and hand over herself to him. It would mean surrender. It would mean she was nothing, her feelings were nothing and she wasn't ready for that. Yes, her heart still belonged to him but she wasn't a fool to happily run back in his arms. It would never happen. She won't allow it.

So, the trip was finally over and now they were on their way back to Delhi.
Mustafa was driving the car, Murat sitting at front with him, whereas the other three were sitting at back. Maria was sitting in the middle to stop Aamina and Osama who were fighting with each other troubling her who was already in pain.

"Please don't fight guys... I beg you two to stop and have mercy on my ears which will start bleeding if you don't stop."

Maria helplessly turned to looked towards both of them, pleading them to stop thier bickering.

"She was the one who started everything, not me. Ask her to apologise and I will stop."

Osama said glaring at Aamina who rolled her eyes when he demanded an apology.

"Awee... I should apologize to you, baby Osama... Not gonna happen...EVERR"

She screamed to which Maria winced, covering her ears hearing her shrill voice. She was irritated and Murat knew it was a matter of few seconds when she'll loose all the patience within her.

"How dare you call me baby ? HOW DARE YOU!!!"

"ENOUGH IS ENOUGH...."

Maria's voice boomed inside the whole car. Aamina and Osama were quick to shut their mouths and look at Maria who was red with anger. Mustafa knew what was about to come and Murat was eagerly waiting for the showdown.

"Agar ab yaha koi aur bakwas hui to mujhse bura koi nahi hoga.... Hadd ho gayi...Even my headache increased."

Glaring at both of them she rubbed her throbbing temples and took a long breath to control her anger.

"Par meri koi galti nahi..."

Osama was brave enough to argue when she shouted, shutting him up and asked him to sit at the front to avoid himself by involving in any fight with Aamina.

"ENOUGH!!! You go and sit at front and Murat you come and sit with me at the back. My head hurts and I really need to sleep."

She commanded and Osama sighed agreeing with her. Mustafa stopped the car and all three men got out. Osama sat at Murat's seat but before Murat could go and sit beside Maria, Mustafa stopped him asking him to drive the car saying he was feeling tired and needed some rest.

"But..."

"I am really tired Murat. Please, let me sit at the back."

He was tired but at the same time he wanted to sit at the back with her knowing she she won't even see his face after reaching home.

"Osama will drive and you can sit at his seat."

Murat smartly answered not wanting him to sit beside his dove at all.