Chapter 2

Hello! I'm back once again! Just to let people know this story is also on AO3! Hope you all enjoy!

Training was painfully slow for Izuku, his 8-year-old body not really in a good condition, he was hungry and tired, but his spark, his fiery determination to help other powered him through it. His schedule was basically study, martial arts, dance, Dagobah cleaning combined with parkour after daily. Due to this extensive training over years, his abilities were all superhuman. He had a literal six pack and stood at almost 6-foot-tall, roughly about 5 foot 10 inches, at the age of 14, going 15, Puberty hit him like a bat out of hell. He also had to drop night training due to both his illegal parkouring, and other extra-curricular activities, garnering the attention of both heroes and villains alike.

However, for 2 years, Izuku had refused to use his quirk to spit his parents, those villains, why would he use their quirks? They gave him the scar that ran over his back, they left him, abandoned him, why use their quirks to forever remind himself of his painful past? It wasn't until he heard All Might giving a speech about quirk discrimination, and a part of his speech clung to him like a leech, repeating in his mind, loud and boisterous,

"A QUIRK IS AN EXTENTION OF YOUR BODY! IT IS ONLY YOURS TO COMMAND, NOBODY ELSE'S! A WISE WOMEN ONCE SAID, 'A QUIRK DOESN'T MAKE YOU A HERO OR A VILLAIN, THAT IS YOUR OWN HEART AND CHOICES THAT LEAD YOUR PATH'! REMEMBER THAT!" All Might Finished, flashing his signature smile. Nobody could see the tears that ran down Izuku's face or the sobs that racked over his body, and the spark that had grown into a blaze in his soul.

People at his school noticed the changes too, whispering how he had grown taller, had more defined muscles, (His shirts were all a little small, leaving nothing for the imagination) and how his hair is cut short, showing his scar off. He towered over his peers, and no one dared say a thing about it, not even Bakugou, who had a pure hatred in his eyes, probably wanting to 'put Deku in his place' as he once so tactfully put it. No one messed with him anymore either, as just months into his training scheme, classmates tried to bully him, but ended with broken fingers, concussions and one even had a finger permanently disfigured, and Izuku had no injures at all, so he was left alone.

During his years of training, he noticed how flawed the hero system is when he saw the Number Two Hero Endeavour brutally butcher a thief for stealing, said thief was poor and trying to get food for his starving family. So, Izuku took it on himself to change it, becoming a vigilante to help, especially in areas that none of the heroes patrolled, leaving crime rates to sky rocket there. Night was popular, he often stopped crime, with little use of his quirk, no matter the person or crime, he tried to help. He helped an elderly lady with her groceries, a kitten stuck in a tree, which he adopted calling him Spitfire and a boy being bullied, he just scared of the bullies with a glare, and helped the boy up.

Many heroes felt threatened by this vigilante stealing their fame and tried to hunt him down. Heroes like Eraserhead hunted him, mostly because he was a slight annoyance for them, or they realised that he was young and wanted him to stop to protect him; Eraser fell into both and was often referred to as 'The Moth' by Izuku. Other Heroes left him be saying that he was only trying to help. It was quite messy until he quit, left it behind so he could focus on getting into U.A, his dream school.

Secretly, he had updated his Quirk Registry, naming his Quirks: Adstrum. The ability to produce and manipulate flames, as well as absorb any kind of heat, such as explosions, and store it in his body, and the other part was Telekinesis, or Advanced Telekinesis, with the ability to move objects or people. Very powerful, especially when he can manipulate said flames to burn as hot as the sun, or not burn at all. Due to his past discrimination, he hid his quirk, wanting not to be in the spotlight too much, preferring to stay at the side-lines until he is ready to announce his presence to the world, to tell them that he is here to bring change for the better, a burning Symbol of Hope for a better world.