e l e v e n

I am throwing my first sleepover with real friends. I was more than happy and excited.

But that's also the problem. It is my first, I repeat my first sleepover. And it is going to be in the house I live in.

So on the day of the sleepover I came down into the kitchen.

All of my brothers except Jonathan sat there, eating their breakfasts.

"Why are you standing there like this?" Xander asked me.

All of them looked at me.

"You know I really like this pajama, but aren't these shorts kind of short." Elijah mumbled, rising his eyebrows.

"Now that you said it, it is kind of sh-" Caleb wanted to start a discussion about my shorts. My clothes aren't the problem right now.

"I am in panic!" I squeaked. "Like I now a sleepover isn't a big deal, but I don't have any experience with sleepovers."

My head heated up and I pressed my hands on my cheeks.

"What are people doing at sleepovers? I googled it and I dont think pillow fights are a real thing. Then I found out you eat lots of food, watch movies, talk and maybe have makeovers. But what movies? What food? What do normal people talk about the whole night? What if I fall asleep first? Is it rude if I fall asleep first?"

Everybody stopped eating, everyone looked at me with suprised looks and Victor dropped his spoon into his cereals.

"My cute little baby sister come here. Come into my arms!" Elijah jumped up running into my direction. "You are such a pure child, come into my arms!"

He hugged me and pressed my head against his chest. "You cute little wonderful sister." He swayed me a little, while the rest of the boys still were in their states of shock.

"Did I say something wrong?" I wanted to know, pushing Elijah away, looking at Victor.

He shoock his head, hawked and then drove his hand trough his hair. "Lilith, it is good that you came with your problem to us."

He pressed his lips together, just to hold his fist in front of his mouth. He was clearly snickering.

"Are you laughing at her?" Elijah gasped.

Victor's face went blank again. "No, never. So here is the plan." he folded his hands, leaning forward. His posture gave me pretty scary vibes.

"Xander and Elijah will drive and buy snacks for today. Elijah is going to borrow some movies and I am going to connect a TV in Liliths room so they can have their privacy and dont need to watch in the living room."

My mouth was wide open when I heard Victors idea. "Y-You dont need to do so much, wont it be expenive? We can just watch TV and eat some fruits as snacks." I suggested, feeling unwell of making them spend so much money for me.

"It is perfectly okay, no need to worry." Caleb nodded and smiled at me. He was smiling at me a lot these days.

"He is right. When friends of the boys come over, the house is sometimes destroyed and they spend a lot more money. Buying some food for you and your two friends is nothing compared to them." Victor stood up. "Now your task, Lilith."

"Yes, I can clean the house, make dinner or should I go buy something, too?" I began.

"You are going to wake Jonathan now and have some of his Quality Family Bonding time he always talks about so much, and tell him that we are ordering Pizza for todays dinner!" Victor stated and stood up. "Now go! Go! Go! Everyone has their Tasks."