46: Decision

Ignore mistakes, please

Long chapter 💜

Third person P.O.V

"I am here to take you with me.. we are leaving this hell."

"NO," Jungkook yelled and Jimin turned back when he felt a strong grip on his arm. The raging blond yanked Jungkook's hand while removing his hand from Taehyung's grip.

In the next moment, he again launched on Jungkook, pinning him harshly on the wall with a stabbing glare. Yoongi and all rushed to his side to stop him with wide eyes.

"DON'T YOU DARE TO STOP HIM NOW!" Jimin hissed at him, tightening his grip on Jungkook's both arms.

"Stop it Jimin. What are you doing? Stop it." Yoongi tried to free Jungkook who was not even trying to get free.

"Jimin.. wh- what are you doing?" Taehyung tried to look for Jimin with his stretched hands but couldn't grab his friend.

"I. Am. Taking. Him.." Jimin loosened his grip and turned back towards Taehyung who was just standing in a daze.

"I said, NO. You can't take him like that. Y-you can't." Jungkook deadpanned at him with gritted teeth and Yoongi was getting annoyed by two, yet he was a little afraid as Jungkook could do anything whenever he is angry.

"Why you two are totally neglecting his presence." Jin hissed at both younger but Jimin didn't pay much attention and grabbed Taehyung's hand again.

"We are leaving, right now." He said to Taehyung who couldn't think properly about what to do. But before he could react... Jimin was pulled back harshly.

"I. SAID. HE IS NOT GOING ANYWHERE." Jungkook growled at Jimin after turning him harshly, his eyes screamed only one emotion, which was fear but Jimin ignored that.

Everyone gasped when a loud punch landed on the Mafia boss's face.

"YOU ARE NOT IN THE POSITION TO STOP HIM. DON'T YOU THINK THAT YOU ALREADY RUINED HIS LIFE... STOP IT JEON! JUST LET HIM LIVE HIS LIFE!" Jimin snapped at the raven-haired who was just watching the beautiful male trembling.

"Get him." Jackson and Namjoon tried to pray off Jimin from Jungkook. Yoongi was bewildered by the whole situation. He was just thinking one thing. Why Jungkook isn't doing anything in defense??

"J- Jimin stop.. please." The voice was almost inaudible but Jungkook heard him, he quickly pushed back Jimin with one hand and rushed to Taehyung who was stumbling.

Just when he grabbed Taehyung, his body fell on the floor but in Jungkook's arms.

"Hey.. calm down... it's ok. It's ok. Breath.." Jungkook said in a gentle voice to Taehyung, who was breathing heavily.

"T-Tae.. you ok?" Jimin quickly pushed back Jackson and Namjoon and grabbed Taehyung's hands. Taehyung weakly nodded his head.

"D- don't fi- fight." He mumbled, and Jimin wanted to take him from Jungkook's arms but the other just gave him a death glare. Instead, Jungkook slowly picked up Taehyung who was slowly closing his eyes due to exhaustion. Securely scooping the boy in his arms, he quickly stepped towards Taehyung's new room.

"I can't leave him here. See.. he is still suffering because of that devil." Jimin snapped at Yoongi who just closed his eyes to control his building anger.

"You all need time. Calm down first.. we will talk in the morning." Yoongi tried to sound as calm as he could.

"Morning?? Ha... Listen, Mr. Min, I am not here to stay. I just want to leave as soon as possible.. with Tae." He warned, showing his finger to the other.