Special Chapter: April Fools

I am sorry but it is time I quit this story of mine...

I just cannot find the time to write anymore and as time had gone, I completely lost interest in this and noticed how much pain it is for my head.

But do not worry, I will leave this here so everybody can still read it and enjoy this somehow.

It has been a what? Almost half a year since I started this fanfic? That time I was still inexperienced and I still am but I did learn a few stuff.

One of them is that I suck at writing stories and such.

Everything I wrote had no plan. Everything just popped inside my head and somehow made it to this far.

It was nice to read every comment as I published a new story though. For example, choKING_oAo, KitakamiOoi, and asunakaito7's comments were what I noticed the most. There were many more, of course, and I liked every one comment I saw.

Except for hate comments. Those are not nice at all... Even if I only saw one.

In the past, when I wrote this story's chapters, I kept forgetting what the characters were doing and what they are like and all the basic stuff that I had to reread my story sometimes.

Good thing I never had to read it completely from the start to the end...

All the chapters were sometimes good but mostly bad since I was the one who wrote them of course.

The reason why I started this story was that I wanted to read a story where Shinobu and the Kochou family was mostly seen.

Basically, this story was meant for me to read. Stupid reason, am I right?

But one of the comments said something about Naoto and I found out that the name was from another book where Kochou family is mostly featured.

It's a really good story and I recommend it. The name is... I forgot and am too lazy to search for it. Search for it yourself if you don't know the story.

Story? Book? I don't even know what to call it....

What else is there to talk about... I guess nothing.

But yeah, once more, thanks for reading this and goodbye forever book/story with a really bad title and description.

This thing ends here.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...