Part 87

Days passed,

Arnav had went to London for a week to a conference, Akash and Payal went for their honeymoon as they postponed it for Khushi's competition but promising that they will be back before she leaves to paris.

Raizada's felt that the house is empty without Arnav, Akash and Payal, even Jha's and Gupta's. Aman got busy in handling AR and Mama supported him by attending some meeting where needed. NK and Lavanya were busy in their business and Sheetal was busy in GD by managing Payal's department too with the help of Shashi. Anjali got busy in handing

her households and Dia as she was getting naughty day by day and Shyam was busy with his clients. Shashi offered Shyam to be his legal advisor of his company not on the basis of the relation they shared but purely on profession. As his legal advisor was getting retired, though all appreciated this move of Shashi's but Shyam little bit hesitated at first but knowing the reason he accepted his offer. Garima, buaji and mami were busy in their holds nani was not doing well so she takes rest most of the time.

On the other hand Khushi felt so lonely though she goes out with her friends to shop for her trip but her mind and heart was always around her people who have no time for her but later felt their work kept them busy but didn't ignore her. She hardly talks with Arnav as when he return from his works it will be late night @ India. So he calls everyone in the afternoon but he mostly calls Aman which irks both Sheetal and Khushi. As being with Sheetal, Aman hardly gives time for her and surely wanted to smack Arnav for disturbing their time.

It was Sunday, Arnav was supposed to come that day but due to bad weather at London all the flights were delayed for three days making Khushi to curse him. He had no much work there so he just went around to all the places then shopped for everyone. Fortunately or unfortunately he met with Akash and Payal.

Arnav: Akash, Payal? What you both are doing here? I mean.

Akash: we had a connecting flight bhai but due to bad weather flights got delayed so thought instead of spending time there go and see around.

Payal: okay now, we can talk in any restaurant, I'm starving...

Arnav: yeah sure, by the way, when you and your sister don't feel hungry?

Payal: hahaha... bad joke...

Arnav: no I'm serious. He said faking a serious face only to get smacked on his biceps.

Payal: ouch! Idiot.

Akash: if you both are done then shall we move?

Payal making a face turned aside and started walking ahead of them.

Akash: bhai, why are you behind spoiling my honeymoon.

Arnav: relax. Come let's go.

As they were in the multiplex, they went in a restaurant and brought their order.

Payal: hey, what took you both to be late?

Arnav: Akash met his ex-girl friend so we got late. His comment made Akash to cough badly.

Akash: bhai...

Payal: is that true? She asked putting a straight face.

Arnav was enjoying this time much as she was missing all their fun though he don't give much to that but now he was missing all that, Aman and NK's stupid joke, Akash's pranks, Khushi's blabber, Dia's naughtiness, Shyam's teasing, Mama and mami's fight on silly matters, Shashi annoying Garima and buaji, Nani's care, Anjali's blackmail... everything. he didn't get how he passed 3 long years there when he went for his studies.

Payal: hello! Where are you lost?

Arnav: nowhere, just missing home.

Payal: ah, really?

Arnav: what's so funny in that?

Payal: nothing, was just thing where did that ASR went who never cares for feelings and expressing them?

Arnav: are you taunting me?

Payal: how can we taunt the great ASR?

Akash: Payal, bhai... what are you guys doing?

Arnav: your wife and would be of mine are always behind me. What is new in it?

Payal: you know what, we are nothing in front of you but when Khushi comes this all rude and arrogance and everything just flies away, isn't it?

Arnav didn't say anything but passed a smile.

On the other side of the world, India,

Khushi was getting irritated so she insisted Garima, Buaji, mami, Anjali and Nani to hang out with her, they went for shopping, restaurants, parks... Khushi and Anjali took care of nani to not stress and if she feels tired then let them know. This made nani to feel good and she was feeling better than before.