Let the games begin

Little by little I was gaining my turf back while putting Raymond's crew on edge. "Ok! Welcome back big red missed you or whatever but it's time for you to get in the mix!!"I shouted while texting Pimp.

Pimp hasn't texted me back since the airport and that shot was like 2 weeks ago!!

He's not dead because his gang been moving in units as soon as he stepped foot back on LA's grounds. He high key ghosting me, even Donnie not even answering his phone, not even for Ronnie so what the fuck is going on?

"SEAN RANES!!"I jumped at Reds voice "What nigga?!"I exclaimed "Bi-who you texting that got you not paying attention to the fucking plan ?"Red said calmly "Donnie and Pimp"I said and tell me why the atmosphere of the room changed.

"Sean...I think I forgot to tell you something that's hella important before you and Pimp came back to LA but..."Ronnie started and I was looking at everybody's face "What the fuck is it Ronnie? Huh?! Enlighten me on why these fuck niggas ain't responding to me"I asked bitterly. "Sean everybody in the streets know what you did...Ray made sure to put yo business out there as soon as you killed his moms and sister"Ronnie says.

Now I think I know what they mean but lemme play dumb so I can get the full picture

"What you mean Ron?"I asked "Sean! Sean! Sean!! You killed your cousin aka Pimps fiancé G!!"Red said while smacking me on the back every time he says my name. "I-But how-who-"I started sputtering.

"Sean you actually did it!!"lil red exclaimed "I thought they was just spreading lies!!"Hakeem shouts and we all shush the loud nigga because Reggie is on the premises and he can't go around hearing I killed his momma and that we related or whatever.

"Ian do it Aight!!"I snapped "Sean I know you don't lie to me"Hakeem whispered and I avoided his gaze "Well while you were getting found out Pimp has cut off all ties with us and Donnie trying to make me choose between you or Pimp talm bout where my loyalty stands or some shit"Ronnie grumbles.

"Ian do it aight!!"I snapped again "And in case you didn't hear me ion even know the bitch alright so stop jumping to conclusions-you know what fuck this Yo imma go ask them my damn self!! They just around the next block"I stood up and began walking to Pimp and Donnie's trap.

Airi was screaming behind me but my blood was boiling and all I could see was red.

I kept on walking and then Rays goons gon start following me aiming they guns at me n shit like they scare me. "Empty yo pockets"one dude gon pull a pistol out on me and Hakeem, Ronnie, Red, big red, Reggie, and Airi pulled out bigger guns on this wack ass nigga.

"Do we have a problem E?"Reggie asks and the whole car was quiet "He said do y'all have a problem so speak up!!"Airi snapped while putting her gun off safety.

You know how they have them funny cartoons where the car going so fast that they getting airtime? Just imagine that but all you herring is "Fuck that nigga!! Go GO GO!!" Over and over again.

They lowered they guns and Reggie grabbed my arm "What the fuck is you doing ma? You walking around unarmed during this fucking war that you created!?"Reggie shouts at me and I mug him "Say bruh why you grabbing me all hard like you my nigga"I snapped "Aye I'm tryna hell you out because you like a mother to me Sean"Reggie let's go and I fucked up because I pushed that nigga back.