Crybaby

"You are such a crybaby! Why do you have to whine all the time? The rogues will kidnap you if you keep being so weak!" Eight-year-old Sirius mocked, making fat tears roll down Chip's cheeks as he laid at the ground with a little scratch adorning his knee. 

        "Hey, stop being mean to him!"

        Brownie stepped in front of Sirius, making the other boy rise a brow and look down at him questioningly. Brownie was one head shorter than Sirius, even shorter than Chip who was the tinniest into the clan.   

       "Why are you always picking up on Chip?" He asked, his chubby cheeks puffing out into a pout.

         "Because he is too weak . Boys are not supposed to cry. Why do you even play with him?" Sirius said, confusion sounding surprisingly genuine into his voice.

      "Because he is our friend!" 

        "Then you need new friends. Chip is too soft."

          Chip sniffed, rubbing his tinny fists over his wet face and runny nose. He didn't like when his friends invited the clan leader's new son to play with them. He was mean and no one actually wanted to choose him in their games. He wasn't fun to play with and no one has ever seen him smile. Plus, he always called Chip names and pushed him around.

         "We don't need new friends! We need you to be nicer!" Brownie said, making Sirius roll his eyes and cross his arms around his chest. 

        "And why would I do that? What will I get if I am nice to you?"

         "Well, for once someone might really like you."One of the boys shouted from behind Brownie, making a few others nod in agreement. 

        "Yeah! You are always too serious and too...too sad! I wish the clan leader didn't make us play with you." 

         Sirius blank face remained unchanged, his shoulders dropping a bit before he placed his hands inside his pockets and he turned around. 

         "Whatever. You were wasting my time anyways."

       Before the young shifter was able to leave, Vicky caught his wrist and pulled him backwards.

       "Sirius, wait! Please stay!"

        Sirius frowned, pulling his hand away and sliding it back into his pocket.

         "Don't wanna play anymore. You are too stupid and childish."

         With this the boy turned around and proceeded towards the exit, pretending not to hear the other children whispering behind his back...

        "If I am his mate, I will surely reject him."

         "Yeah, me too. I hate him!"

          "I hope he never comes to play with us again."

         "Mhm. He thinks he is so good and strong. I will laugh so much if he ends up having a weak animal. "

          "Hahaha! That would be so hilarious".....

      Sirius woke up with a startle, realizing he had fallen asleep on Teddy's chest. The later was playing with his fingers through Sirius hair, his stare being glued to the ceiling of the ward...unfocused.

    "Are you awake?" Teddy asked, feeling Sirius stir in his embrace. 

     "Mhm." Sirius hummed, lifting his body on his elbows only for his head to start to throb and make him wince. 

      "Easy! Are you ok?" Teddy placed his hands on Sirius' waist, supporting him against his chest as he proceed to lift the pillows and help his mates into a sitting position. 

       "Do you need anything? Water? Are you hungry?"

        Sirius shook his head, crossing his arms around Teddy and pulling him into a sudden embrace.

       "I wanna shift, Teddy! But I am scared, and I want to do it somewhere away from here... with only you by my side."

      Teddy smiled, placing his own arms around Sirius' body and on his lower back. 

      "We can go to your cabin, mate. I am happy you decided to do this."

        Sirius sighed, taking in his mate's scent and feeling so good, so welcomed and homely into his arms.

       "Thank you! Thank you for accepting me after all I did and with everything that I am!"

        Teddy bit his lower lip, not knowing what to respond and so placing a kiss on Sirius temple instead. 

          "You are a good person,Sirius. You're only confused and afraid, masking everything with a blank facade and a lot of anger. But so far you've been an amazing mate and I must tell you that showing me these sides of yours, and trusting me with your problems makes me incredibly happy. When I found out you were my second chance mate I was afraid you'd reject me. But here I am, holding you into my arms and enjoying such a soft side of yours I didn't imagine could ever exist."

     Sirius chuckled, breaking the embrace and cupping Teddy's face in order to stare into his beautiful eyes.  

     "I also thought you'd reject me. I've been horrible towards you... more than with anyone else. And despite everyone hating me, you were the one to forgive me and give me a chance at love. That day into the parking lot I've promised myself to always make you happy if by a miracle you decided to accept me. I might have failed to do it so far, but I will try my best to do it from now on."

      Teddy leaned over, pecking the tip of Sirius' nose and then his cheek before offering him a boyish grin. 

       "You've made me the happiest by only accepting me. And we are only at the beginning. There are so many things we have to learn about each other... and I am sure they'll make me happy and make me l-lo..like you even more."

       Teddy's ears colored dark red, his head bowing at the ground bashfully at the same time Sirius' lips curled into a huge smile and his hands slid from Teddy's cheeks towards his lap where he interlocked their fingers. 

         "I already like you at my best. And with this being said, could you please let me talk to Baloo for a moment?"

     Teddy nodded, staying still for a moment before rising his head to reveal a smirk embroidering his lips. 

      "Did you need me, beautif-"

         Baloo swallowed his words, Sirius' lips pressing against his own with a needy moan. Immediately the bear shifter devoured the sound away and took control over the kiss, laying his mate onto the mattress and supporting his hands each side of his head. Sirius' right hand slid behind Beloo's neck and his left one onto his hip, pulling him closer and savoring every inch of skin under his palm.

       "I do... need you.... Baloo. And I don't mind... if you take control sometimes. I want... both you and Teddy." Sirius whispered between kisses, moaning freely when his mate started kissing down his jaw and neck. 

      "Finally!" Baloo smirked, biting down on Sirius' bruising flesh and  making his lover gasp  in surprise and pleasure. He then started to play  with his nipples and rub upon his mark, chuckling when a pair of feline ears popped out on top of his head. 

        And in that exact moment the door of the ward opened and Sirius' father entered the room, his eyes widening at the sight before him. 

     Are you all safe and ok? Please take care of yourselves !

      Also, Baloo never changes when he takes over, he is still in Teddy's body... in case any of you thought otherwise hehe!