special chapter 'cause i'm sad

yeonjun walked back home, feeling pain in his chest. he refused to let any more tears fall, he didn't want to cry more. he knew that soobin wasn't going to suffer anymore.

at least he kept the memories with him; at least he could kiss those lips one last time before saying goodbye. it has already been a year, but it feels as it happened yesterday. 

he dragged his feet, keeping his head down. 

and then he heard some noises behind him.

he turned his head immediately.

❝a bunny?❞

❝babe? don't cry,❞ taehyun caressed his boyfriend's cheek.

❝but i miss him, taehyun. i miss my friend,❞ tears kept on falling from beomgyu's face.

hueningkai went to soobin's grave to leave some flowers. he went alone. he preferred going alone rather than going with the person he loved and his boyfriend.

❝if only you were here hyung...❞

❝bunny, what are you doing here?❞ the blue-haired got nearer the animal slowly, trying not to scare it.

❝mnyamnyamnya,❞ the bunny made some sounds and started jumping towards yeonjun.

❝mhm? what do you want bunny?❞ the boy squatted down and booped his nose. 

❝myamnyamnya.❞ and the bunny unexpectedly jumped to yeonjun's lap, making the other almost fall on his butt.

❝beomgyu?❞

taehyun and the other male were now in a park, observing the sun setting.

❝yes?❞

❝i love you.❞

they have been dating for some time now.

but they never said an 'i love you' before.

beomgyu's eyes sparkled at the words from the younger.

❝i love you too.❞

❝hueningkai?❞ 

the brown-haired turned around and saw jisung with chenle. hands intertwined.

❝hi jisung,❞ he smiled weakly. ❝hello chenle hyung.❞

❝i know what day is today... we were actually going there now... don't be sad hueningkai. i know that you'll be fine.❞

❝thank you jisung.❞ he now smiled genuinely.

❝you're welcome. what are friends for?❞ the tall male hugged hueningkai.

❝what should i call you bunny?❞ and then a wave of sadness traveled through yeonjun's body.

❝mnyamnya?❞

❝nothing. it's just- you remind me of someone,❞ he said as if he understood what the bunny said. 

he chuckled bitterly and then patted its head.

❝you're coming home with me. what do you think?❞

❝mnyamnya!❞

❝cute.❞

❝we should get going, the park will close soon.❞

beomgyu saw taehyun shivering. ❝are you cold? here, my jacket.❞

❝nooo, but you'll catch a cold,❞ the younger whined.

❝anything for you,❞ beomgyu winked.

the pink color on taehyun's cheeks wasn't from the cold. that's for sure.

it's okay huenigkai, you'll find someone. you should just give up your feelings-

❝sorry! didn't see you there. are you okay?❞ the boy who he bumped into smiled apologetically. 

❝y-yeah sorry, i was- i was just distracted...❞ kai smiled.

❝nice to meet you. i'm jeongin. yang jeongin.❞

❝i'll call you soo. it suits you.❞

❝mnyamnyam.❞

❝yeonjun? i feel something weird on my chest. something warm. as if my heart in another place had found peace,❞ he smiled and put his hand on his chest.

the older chuckled. ❝soobin, it's literally 12 am. go to sleep you little bunny,❞ he ruffled the younger's hair.

in any type of form, way, or mode; our souls will always be connected.