Meeting the New Girlfriend

Annabeth

I woke up on a good night's rest and got out of bed ready for today. I looked around my cabin to only see a few blonde haired kids still lying in their beds. It was currently almost the end of December. I choose to stay at camp year round to help the new demigods adjust to life here since I have been here practically all my life.

I went to the bathroom to take a quick shower and brush my teeth. I changed into a fresh set of clothes, the usual orange Camp Half Blood shirt and blue jeans. Looking at the time it was 45 minutes before breakfast would start. Time to wake my half siblings up as cabin counselor should.

"Everyone wake up! Don't want to be late for breakfast now!" I shouted loud and clear, waking all of them up. I watched as half of them got up and went to the bathroom while the other half were acting as if they were dead.

"Five more minutes pleaaase Annabeth." I slurred a drowsy voice. I looked over my left to see Nick, the youngest child of Athena at a tender age of 8. He reminds me of when I first came here.

I smiled and walked over to his bunk kneeling to his level, "I'm sorry Nick but you have to get up and get ready for the day."

"OK fine." replied the son of Athena.

Within half an hour, everyone was ready to go to the pavilion for breakfast. They all lined up behind up as we walked out of the Athena Cabin. It was a beautiful day as if it were still the summer. Thank the gods for letting the camp controlling the weather so it wouldn't be bad weather. As we walked we walked by the Poseidon cabin. It has been four months since he left and hasn't turned up anywhere. The cabin hasn't been occupied since that day. Where have you gone Percy? I've constantly asked Chiron to let me have a quest to look for him, but he always says that Percy is fine. Sighing I let my mind wonder on other things, trying not to think about Percy because all I can think about is when he left.

As we got to the pavilion, I saw other cabins filling into their respective tables. I caught a quick glance of Nico talking to Will, Jason and Piper holding hands, and Leo with Calypso. Leo had come back a month and half after Percy left. He came in on Festus scaring a bunch of the new campers. At first I didn't like Calypso but we grew to become good friends. Hazel and Frank were back at Camp Jupiter since Frank was now praetor. The gods however had put there portals that can instantly let you travel to the other camp.

Chiron stomped his hooves' and the talking quieted down, all heads turning to him. Clearing his throat, "As you know today is Friday so we will be having our Capture the Flag game. - a bunch of cheers went off - Keep to your regular schedule and enjoy breakfast and the rest of your day."

As the dryads brought us our food, we went and sacrificed a portion of our food to the gods, "For you mom." I murmured.

I quickly went back to the Athen Table and started eating, stopping in between and talking to my siblings whenever I was interested in what they were talking about. I started to space out from their conversations, thinking about some plans for the upcoming game of capture the flag.

After breakfast, the Athena cabin had sword training, we had it with Nico since they were the only ones from their cabins. The new teacher was Jason, sometimes it would be Nico though. Jason was good with his gladius respectively, but Percy was still better.

"Hey Annabeth." said a certain son of Hades materializing next to me causing some yelps from my siblings.

"Nico don't do that!" I shouted a bit annoyed from his scaring me.

"You should have saw your face." he said with a smile on his lips.

I scoffed and continued walking towards the arena. When we got there, Jason was already practicing against some new automations that the Hephaestus cabin had made. They were better for than the plain dummies. They were good for beginners, but its good to have something that actually can fight back. Everyone watched as Jason sidestepped the automations sword and cut its head off. He barrel rolled out of the way of a spear that impaled the ground where he was standing. Jason quickly recovered and shot lightning at it, completely frying it.